Header

madd-hatter

• Administrator

I would imagine quite a bit of unique code had to be written for the site header. That said, it's hard to complain about it b/c I'm sure it cost some money.

However, I was blankly starring at the site home and I realized it's just too damn big.

The news box on the right should be in the header itself, ideally partnered with the google ads. The directory forum links, below the post about icon/logo, (which I also starred at and realized how much I like it, especially the font) shouldn't take up so many square pixels (and probably only do b/c of the news box placing.)

Point is there is about 4 inches of graphics before the topic/post box is displayed and it's just weird.

• Site Owner

I totally agree...the reason for the blank space was that originally I was going to put in a news ticker displaying posts from the various areas of c2oc.

what was a great idea in my mind turned out to be a huge amount of work that became obvious to me that would never be used due to declining traffic, so I halted work.

at this juncture it does not make sense to put in any time on the site when I am going to start from scratch again over the winter.