Ok so I've had my ps3 awhile and this is my conclusion...

Tom

I fucking love this thing. I have only played 2 games (Resistance 2 and MGS: 4) and I have 3 more waiting. I haven't played a game in about 2 weeks though. This thing has been my media center paired with my new super fast connection I can stream 1080p videos onto the thing effortlessly. Just thought I would share this with you all.

I'm buying a second in 3 weeks.

...whats the point?

another blu-ray player maybe? otherwise I dunno.

Funny that you made this thread tom because I was going to make a thread along the same lines!

My uncle got me a 60 GB launch model for my birthday last year (he got it off ebay) and brought it to my house and surprised me with it. He also got me MGS4 since I played it at his house on his ps3 and loved it. Anyway, I didn't really think much of it, I enjoyed the blu-rays but never really bought any other games besides LBP (recalled edition at TRU!). Although recently, I started to play it a lot more. I bought Resistance 2 CE (TRU- $29.98) and Uncharted (one of the greatest games I've played... EVER). I also just ordered a blue DS3 off amazon because I can't stand my SIXAXIS anymore after holding a DS3 at best buy the other day. The first possible chance I can get my hands on a cheap copy of inFamous, I plan on buying it. Played the demo and its SO much fun. Overall, I guess I really underestimated what Sony has done with the PS3. But I'm now really enjoying what I've been missing out on for so long.

• Administrator

...whats the point?

Bed room, I have more than 50 blu ray titles, love to fall asleep to planet earth/ south park/ simpsons, i'm going to load 80 gigs of music on it and have sex with 5.1 in my bedroom, wifi lets me play games in bed if im too lazy to go to the living room, and i have a bunch of hd concert footage that i want on it as well.

I have many hd tv's and i'm tired of moving the ps3 from room to room.

I will wait to buy the 250 gb uncharted 2 bundle.

...whats the point?

Bed room, I have more than 50 blu ray titles, love to fall asleep to planet earth/ south park/ simpsons, i'm going to load 80 gigs of music on it and have sex with 5.1 in my bedroom, wifi lets me play games in bed if im too lazy to go to the living room, and i have a bunch of hd concert footage that i want on it as well.

I just bought a 1.5 tb hd and use that with ps3 media server.

...whats the point?

I just bought a 1.5 tb hd and use that with ps3 media server.

I'm waiting until ff13 comes out before i buy mine >.> maybe if i'm lucky they'll bundle it or if not, they'll have maybe a 50$ price drop by then =p

...whats the point?

Funny that you made this thread tom because I was going to make a thread along the same lines!

My uncle got me a 60 GB launch model for my birthday last year (he got it off ebay) and brought it to my house and surprised me with it. He also got me MGS4 since I played it at his house on his ps3 and loved it. Anyway, I didn't really think much of it, I enjoyed the blu-rays but never really bought any other games besides LBP (recalled edition at TRU!). Although recently, I started to play it a lot more. I bought Resistance 2 CE (TRU- $29.98) and Uncharted (one of the greatest games I've played... EVER). I also just ordered a blue DS3 off amazon because I can't stand my SIXAXIS anymore after holding a DS3 at best buy the other day. The first possible chance I can get my hands on a cheap copy of inFamous, I plan on buying it. Played the demo and its SO much fun. Overall, I guess I really underestimated what Sony has done with the PS3. But I'm now really enjoying what I've been missing out on for so long.

i wonder why................... B)

• Administrator
I'm waiting until ff13 comes out before i buy mine >.> maybe if i'm lucky they'll bundle it or if not, they'll have maybe a 50$ price drop by then =p

Oh yeah, a FF bundle is a given, it will move a lot of hardware.

Price cut however... They are still losing money per console at $299, I doubt it goes down anymore before next holiday.

Oh yeah, a FF bundle is a given, it will move a lot of hardware.

Price cut however... They are still losing money per console at $299, I doubt it goes down anymore before next holiday.

which ever comes first.. since Ff13 is being released in Q2 2010 I'm not getting a ps3 till atleast then.. which is good..its near the end of my exams..

...whats the point?

i wonder why................... B)

because I'm a pr0.

Well, speaking of PS3, I bought a 320 GB internal hard drive for my PS3 over the weekend and it should be here today!! Can't wait to load my 6 seasons of NCIS on it <_<

• 3 months later...