Halo 3: ODST

Seto

Bought it this afternoon, flew through the campaign on heroic in under 4 hours. Fucking bungie making this shit into love stories, go fuck themselves....

But otherwise, its not a bad game. Doing headshots on guys across the map with the pistol is ownage, brings back memories. Firefight is wicked, me and a buddy got raped on normal by the 13th wave. Just too many grenades.....

BTW I have an identical thread like 5 posts down.... :D

Bought it this afternoon, flew through the campaign on heroic in under 4 hours. Fucking bungie making this shit into love stories, go fuck themselves....

But otherwise, its not a bad game. Doing headshots on guys across the map with the pistol is ownage, brings back memories. Firefight is wicked, me and a buddy got raped on normal by the 13th wave. Just too many grenades.....

My threads better ^_^

Anyway I don't play many fps games.. and halo is the only one actually play..

& Paul I don't play legendary unless its on co-op but I might give it a try.. I play the game on normal/heroic.. normal I was able to kill the hunters, but heroic they raped me lol

Already beat it, meh

not bad though. playing online this weekend

I just might have to join you online this weekend.

headshots across the map with that pistol are AMAZING. and yes, it does bring back some nice halo 1 memories.

BTW I have an identical thread like 5 posts down.... ^_^

My threads better ^_^

& Paul I don't play legendary unless its on co-op but I might give it a try.. I play the game on normal/heroic.. normal I was able to kill the hunters, but heroic they raped me lol

yea. I plan on doing campaign on heroic solo. we'll see how that goes.

Already beat it, meh

headshots across the map with that pistol are AMAZING. and yes, it does bring back some nice halo 1 memories.

My threads better ^_^

Am doing campaign on legendary now. Shits gunna be tough.

Already beat it, meh

My threads better ^_^

Normal is challanging enough for me, not too hard that I can't do it ..

but heroic I'm getting raped @ the hunters..

anyone else find that getting ammo/good weapons early on is hard?

Already beat it, meh

BTW I have an identical thread like 5 posts down.... B)

BTW I have an identical thread like 5 posts down.... <_<

My threads better ^_^

Plasma pistol is rape for the brutes, takes away their sheilds and just melee em. Do that ten times you get an acheivement. Taking out the hunters is pretty easy, well.... You just need two of the brute sticky grenades, pretty much the only thing that takes em down fast enough besides the rocket launcher and spartan laser.

Legendary is fucking insane, the one level I think I died like 12 times due to faggotry on the grunts part.

... I also like how ammo is so scarce, making you have to find the supply caches. That was a pretty cool idea on bungies part. Gotta do with what you got, just adds to the difficulty. Facing off 20 guys with 2 grenades, 10 rounds left for the pistol and a clip for the silenced smg makes you think a bit differently.

BRB gunna go beat legendary

Already beat it, meh

BTW I have an identical thread like 5 posts down.... B)

BTW I have an identical thread like 5 posts down.... <_<

My threads better ^_^

Plasma pistol is rape for the brutes, takes away their sheilds and just melee em. Do that ten times you get an acheivement. Taking out the hunters is pretty easy, well.... You just need two of the brute sticky grenades, pretty much the only thing that takes em down fast enough besides the rocket launcher and spartan laser.

Legendary is fucking insane, the one level I think I died like 12 times due to faggotry on the grunts part.

... I also like how ammo is so scarce, making you have to find the supply caches. That was a pretty cool idea on bungies part. Gotta do with what you got, just adds to the difficulty. Facing off 20 guys with 2 grenades, 10 rounds left for the pistol and a clip for the silenced smg makes you think a bit differently.

BRB gunna go beat legendary

LMAO yea thats true, vs facing 20 guys with 9 grenades + 380 rounds for assult rifle + 280 for battle rifle LOL

I haven't played it still but I've talked to a couple of friends who bought it and they say it isn't very good.

yeah man, halo 3 odst sucks so freaking bad.. wtf was bungie thinking, they should be more like havok.. cuz killzone 2 is so pro man

yeah, man.

brohski

broheim

brah

fuck odst

fucking sux

I don't see how you guys don't like this game. Everything is just kickass, love firefight btw.

I haven't played it still but I've talked to a couple of friends who bought it and they say it isn't very good.

yeah man, halo 3 odst sucks so freaking bad.. wtf was bungie thinking, they should be more like havok.. cuz killzone 2 is so pro man

yeah, man.

brohski

broheim

brah

fuck odst

fucking sux

I don't see how you guys don't like this game. Everything is just kickass, love firefight btw.

I was mocking Future's use of 'man'x2