Hi everyone...status update

tenjuna

• Site Owner

I have been enjoying my summer...I hope everyone else has as well.

here is what is happening:

I am on vacation from July 2-12, and will likely be finalizing the giveaway on the 8th and 9th. I for one will be very happy to have those accounts cleaned out and off my inventory list.

I am wrapping up the summer sale on the 12th, and at that point the site will be mostly on autopilot until the summer is over.

on Saturday, August 29th, we will be celebrating the site's 5th birthday (wow). I would be interested in some ideas on things we can do, as I want you guys to be part of this. just post here and let me know what you would like.

anywho, after summer is over, I intend to put some effort into Diablo 3, the new site, the wiki, everything. now obviously a lot can change between now and then but that is what I _intend_. the point is, if the game is coming out next summer, which I believe it is, then it would be best to get a head start on the likely return of several thousand people.

I am DEFINITELY interested in hearing some ideas there...while I have some ideas and site designs in mind, this site is for you guys, and is mainly a technical interest for me. I want to do what I can to make it interesting for you as well.

anyway, GO OUTSIDE. that bright yellow circle in the sky is your friend.

;-)

I am on vacation from July 2-12, and will likely be finalizing the giveaway on the 8th and 9th. I for one will be very happy to have those accounts cleaned out and off my inventory list.

I am wrapping up the summer sale on the 12th, and at that point the site will be mostly on autopilot until the summer is over.

on Saturday, August 29th, we will be celebrating the site's 5th birthday (wow). I would be interested in some ideas on things we can do, as I want you guys to be part of this. just post here and let me know what you would like.

anywho, after summer is over, I intend to put some effort into Diablo 3, the new site, the wiki, everything. now obviously a lot can change between now and then but that is what I _intend_. the point is, if the game is coming out next summer, which I believe it is, then it would be best to get a head start on the likely return of several thousand people.

I am DEFINITELY interested in hearing some ideas there...while I have some ideas and site designs in mind, this site is for you guys, and is mainly a technical interest for me. I want to do what I can to make it interesting for you as well.

anyway, GO OUTSIDE. that bright yellow circle in the sky is your friend.

;-)

I went to six flags. I got burnt.

Good to see you're still alive and kicking Cain! :]

anyway, GO OUTSIDE . that bright yellow circle in the sky is your friend.

;-)

I went to six flags. I got burnt.

Good to see you're still alive and kicking Cain! :]

You just went to six flags? lol i lived in Arlington about 4 exits away from six flags last summer, now i live 10 minutes south of Dallas xD keke

im guessing your talking about the texas six flags huh?

Also : Ive been using this website on and off since i was 15.. Been impressed with just about everything, even how this site has not died off like a lot of other ones have. Congratulations on everything Cain, good luck with Diablo III.