Posting A Warning

We or someone should prob post a warning for retards not to take paypal from 08/09 users or event users they don't event know.

im the exception ofc. ty.

ANYTHING FROM *956 , will also be unperm.

thats cold....

Recently heard that there is Unperm copies of ScL's valk since Rickeh@jsp had one poof on him.

this is true.

We or someone should prob post a warning for retards not to take paypal from 08/09 users or event users they don't event know.

thats cold....

Recently heard that there is Unperm copies of ScL's valk since Rickeh@jsp had one poof on him.

this is true.

I personally wouldn't take paypal from you no offense, its not cold 956 sells unperms as perm and ya rickeh got screwed.

Watch ouf for any valk named Kaliska's also.

Yup

IF there ever was a perm one it has unperm copies of it now, Had the one with supposedly good confirmed history poof on me.

There never were, Kyle never had the name at the time its just a bunch of unperms w/ a good name on it.

Ya I don't trust the Wof's that makeveli or w/e is selling.

Watch ouf for any valk named Kaliska's also.

Yup

IF there ever was a perm one it has unperm copies of it now, Had the one with supposedly good confirmed history poof on me.

There never were, Kyle never had the name at the time its just a bunch of unperms w/ a good name on it.

Ya I don't trust the Wof's that makeveli or w/e is selling.

Didn't Nemki or whatever talk to that Kyle man though, and said that he did name a valk? Kind of fishy.

thats cold....

this is true.

I personally wouldn't take paypal from you no offense, its not cold 956 sells unperms as perm and ya rickeh got screwed.

that works considering we arent trading anything. no offense.

thats cold....

this is true.

that works considering we arent trading anything. no offense.

Ya, which is why it doesn't matter I was just stating my thought.

I need to know before i post anything about it on jsp

Duping an item

say a Perm valk on here named idk hell anything

the original item becomes unperm also right?

or what

i would like Dax or Tenjuna to post on this topic about this so that i can post on jsp about this so called permed valk named DeeG's that has jlaudio vouching it lol saying its the Original Deegs valk

http://forums.d2jsp.org/index.php?showtopi...;f=53&st=10

I need to know before i post anything about it on jsp

Duping an item

say a Perm valk on here named idk hell anything

the original item becomes unperm also right?

or what

i would like Dax or Tenjuna to post on this topic about this so that i can post on jsp about this so called permed valk named DeeG's that has jlaudio vouching it lol saying its the Original Deegs valk

http://forums.d2jsp.org/index.php?showtopi...;f=53&st=10

Well it depends, if the named valk got duped then yes all copies are unperm but what I think happened with deegs is that the name got stolen and unperm copies were named like what happened with gandalfs meaning there should still be one original perm one.

thats not right im 09... but i played d2 since 2000 i got everything in game and i alredy sold a perm 08 valk for 150 to friend. and my sorc for 200bucks..

unless u meant d2 09s spawns lol

This is just my biases thought, but I myself wouldn't take paypal from any 08/09. I would only deal w/ MO unless if I personally new you.

thats not right im 09... but i played d2 since 2000 i got everything in game and i alredy sold a perm 08 valk for 150 to friend. and my sorc for 200bucks..

This is just my biases thought, but I myself wouldn't take paypal from any 08/09. I would only deal w/ MO unless if I personally new you.

same thing money order and if u see a valk named Soldier its unperm and if u see *sirhc4298 the christ valk he has its unperm too was duped and he plannin on scam with it sayin he had a clean unamed valk and will be named soldier when u have the name and made few copies alredy.. so fail

goodluck

same thing money order and if u see a valk named Soldier its unperm and if u see *sirhc4298 the christ valk he has its unperm too was duped and he plannin on scam with it sayin he had a clean unamed valk and will be named soldier when u have the name and made few copies alredy.. so fail

goodluck

hi, yes i do own the christ valk and please ask oldandy about it..okay also false information i dont sell valks and cacapk is also breevandekamp,toxo1,manaflare,nicaragua..if you dont believe so i dont care am just helping and giving warnings out there for all of you also ask trixx- yourself many know oobs just giving warning plus i already quit and just kept my hdin which i will never sell..goodluck all and sorry for this stupid faliure loser found out about PA

goodluck

hi, yes i do own the christ valk and please ask oldandy about it..okay also false information i dont sell valks and cacapk is also breevandekamp,toxo1,manaflare,nicaragua..if you dont believe so i dont care am just helping and giving warnings out there for all of you also ask trixx- yourself many know oobs just giving warning plus i already quit and just kept my hdin which i will never sell..goodluck all and sorry for this stupid faliure loser found out about PA

yes u do u scammed someone with that fake soldier or christ valk so sad scammers go on this site

like that japass duty@jsp is chriss new boyfriend

lol poor kid tries so hard not even hurt also chriss ur valk unperm as all ur gear and the 205s u gave back u swaped for unperm tahts why oobs got scammed cuz u swaped my scs and u didnt sell shit cause ur a unperm garbage ugly beaner no one likes spics gtfo america

only got barb which is reserved alredy and i lold hard "soldier" valk and christs which was duped u clearly are a tard :bonk:

im bmking@jsp u fail hard.

punk that thinks hes good at skating and has no sponsors lol nice try sirhc-4298 clanplas misered. ggnorere jsp

i alredy told u off my dick nerd u fail in life go rid ur dad minivan ok?

continue ur not match for me also i gave away alot of stuff i dont need to friends i just put this chars for sale. also if u wanna talk u know where to find me but im not adding u back since u scammed me ok got that?

stop this nonsense looks like u love men or at least u in love with me :bonk:

hey there i posted in the thread about valks :p

i played d2 for too long im updated on all history on jsp ect

but i got a question was christs valk duped? cuz i know someone retard tryin to sell as perm :uglystupid:

lmk :o

No the problem with Christ's valk is someone got ahold of the name and make unperm copies so its not reliable anymore.

basically think a good excuse about ur valk now lol ill wait for ur excuse as usual nerds wont go lay low when they downed :wub:

Someone should ask the mods to cut the spam here, as it just goes on. At any rate watch out for the valks that Nevada is selling on jsp.

A perm 123 valk, and a 125 "legit"valk(it's probably been private duplicated.)

He is vokalev if you don't know this already.

thanks for the info but old news its like saying sir@pa its clanplas sirhc-4298 misered and ggnorere jsp kid fails alot saying im breevandekamp lol when im not

also he still plannin to sell the unamed valk as perm to somoene i cant reach too bad for him when he gets ripped off cash on this kid christ duped valk and unnamed he had a full history lol was gonna name it Soldier as his necro but after he scammed him i took his mask off so he dont sucess other than that kid is an inmigrant no greencard no visa ect

period.

bmking>spickiller bye christian LOL :rifle:

• 2 weeks later...

couldnt edit last post, here is my current UNPERM Valk list:

Malevolyn's 08 Valk

sNn's 08 Valk

Gandalf's 08 Valk

Christ's 08 Valk

ScL's 08 Valk (Duty@jsp owns the only Perm copy of this)

Kaliska's 08 Valk

Wof's 08 Valk

DeeG's 08 Valk

Don's 08 Valk

Contamination's 08 Valk

VLSA's 08 Valk

StoNedPk's 08 Valk

Soldier's 08 Valk

Tehseed's 08 Valk

Failure's 08 Valk (True Criminal@jsp owns the only Perm copy of this)

RoLLerCoaster's 08 Valk

Still a work in progress. PLZ PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY TO ADD

couldnt edit last post, here is my current UNPERM Valk list:

Malevolyn's 08 Valk

sNn's 08 Valk

Gandalf's 08 Valk

Christ's 08 Valk

ScL's 08 Valk (Duty@jsp owns the only Perm copy of this)

Kaliska's 08 Valk

Wof's 08 Valk

DeeG's 08 Valk

Don's 08 Valk

Contamination's 08 Valk

VLSA's 08 Valk

StoNedPk's 08 Valk

Soldier's 08 Valk

Tehseed's 08 Valk

Failure's 08 Valk (True Criminal@jsp owns the only Perm copy of this)

RoLLerCoaster's 08 Valk

Still a work in progress. PLZ PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY TO ADD

this is a very nice goodjob for sure : :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...