D2 Giveaway *IN PROGRESS*

tenjuna

• Site Owner

I am trying very very hard to get my to-do list completed before Memorial Day weekend.

I just finished a 2 week project of digging a pit around my house and installing a French drain...lo and behold, no more water in the basement.

HOORAY!

anywho, the last thing I have to do D2-related (and before I start working on D3 related stuff) is to put up my personal gear for sale and give away just a god awful amount of gear.

true, I have been and have been trying to do this for months, for the most part people didn't show up or I couldn't show up, so this is what I am going to do in order to make this actually happen...

while I am listing my gear for sale, I am also going to list the stuff for free in a different thread.

whoever speaks up first, the item will be sent on a mule account *WHEN I HAVE TIME*...this way I don't have to actually waste time sitting here giving away gear, and you guys won't have to sit here if I am running late.

beyond clean-up work from the ditch project, this is the only thing I have planned for this weekend.

I will likely have one huge post in Announcements and will link to it from Dbay and the trade threads.

this will all be East Non Ladder gear, so if you don't want/need that then this will not be for you sorry.

<3

Thanks cain :) THE BESTTTTT!!

DISO:

Lite sorc gear

ptorch

a decent anni

any life/res scs

3/15+/16+ scs (as many as u wanna toss me, im needing almost a full inv :/

2/20/1 or 2/20/2 rare barb circlet w/ life and OR res

2barb 9+ fcr life/res ammy

Would love a 400/40 nonsup grief, bu ofc, ill never get one :)

THanks if i get any, but late thanks for the years of running this amazing site!!

Sounds Good Cain! Also why is it called a french pipe? I mean wtf you will prob have another problem considering its french =P.

I also hate how a bunch of randoms with less than 30 posts want frees..imo it just pisses me off, because most of them aren't event here for this site, just to look to get frees like this.

LMK when your fs thread gets up =P

• Site Owner
you totally should have dug a moat instead of a french drain, and made a little draw bridge over it. and then filled the moat with crocodiles and piranhas and such.. thats what i would have done :)

anyways, sounds like a cool idea and i hope some deserving people get some help!

good luck!

lol sooooo many people said I should have just done a moat...that would have been awesome, but the stink would have been teh bad.

at the very least, I don't have to use flotation devices to use my computers anymore now that the basement is dry.

I am SHOCKED to see so many people post...to be honest I did not really expect much traffic on this.

very cool, I will work a bit extra hard on this now.

• Site Owner
Sounds Good Cain! Also why is it called a french pipe? I mean wtf you will prob have another problem considering its french =P.

I also hate how a bunch of randoms with less than 30 posts want frees..imo it just pisses me off, because most of them aren't event here for this site, just to look to get frees like this.

its called a french drain because some dude named Henry French invented it.

google/wikipedia is your friend.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_drain

its called a french drain because some dude named Henry French invented it.

google/wikipedia is your friend.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_drain

Google/wikipedia = to much work =(. lol GL!