is it just me?

the_templar

i have notice that there is very little if not ANY activity within these forums. i just dont understand it. a while back there was so many people posting every which way that you could trade for something through here in under a hour, but now the only place i notice any interest is the cash for items, which still has little activity. everyone(if anyone) start brigning people back into Dtrades

i have notice that there is very little if not ANY activity within these forums. i just dont understand it. a while back there was so many people posting every which way that you could trade for something through here in under a hour, but now the only place i notice any interest is the cash for items, which still has little activity. everyone(if anyone) start brigning people back into Dtrades

Go AhEaD

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
yeah the site slowed down quite a bit, but thats ok I am not keeping the site running for a popularity contest.

in any case, I am going to be putting in a new skin on the site and moving to diablothree.net for obvious reasons. I hope to start work on that soon.

instead of moveing the site why dont u add it to this one so ur also getting players from d2 and gws and chances are when d3 comes out thers gonna b alot of people coming back to this site caz its what they use to do and alot of jsp users are gonna b switching over here soon i bet alot of people are gettin fed up with there system caz i got banned and tagged because my brother scammed and they locked the ip address i dont think thats really fair that id get locked because of that idiot and i tried to contact someone for hlp and they wont investigate my account and theve shown me no proof of what i did to b locked after asking each admin...its bs

• 2 months later...