another idea or 2

the_templar

for diablo, possibly once a week people get together on a SET IP, and sell sojs until dawn when dclone begins to raise hell...not saying for tenj to pay for it but to have a location people could gather and do it at would be nice...

and possibly designating a mod or two that is relatively higher up to allow people to register on the forums. because when i had signed up, it took me a day, possibly longer to be allowed to post, not to complain but it would be a lesser burden on you tenj for this to occur.

just a quick thought for a quick glance

for diablo, possibly once a week people get together on a SET IP, and sell sojs until dawn when dclone begins to raise hell...not saying for tenj to pay for it but to have a location people could gather and do it at would be nice...

and possibly designating a mod or two that is relatively higher up to allow people to register on the forums. because when i had signed up, it took me a day, possibly longer to be allowed to post, not to complain but it would be a lesser burden on you tenj for this to occur.

just a quick thought for a quick glance

No OnE oN tHiS sItE pLaYs DiAbLo AnYmOrE, AnD cAiN uSeD tO dO tHiS hImSeLf BuT sToPpEd BeCaUsE nO oNe UsEd To PaRtAkE iN iT.

BeSiDeS aNyOnE wHo DoEs PlAy D2 Is MoSt LiKeLy GrEeDy.