2009 Football Season Predictions

Tyler

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
LT will drop even more.

In drafts, yes.

So I can pick him up as a steal, yes.

I meant his stats too.

I could see them going up. But maybe I like reverse psychology plots.

Maybe i don't.

agree with rike, either will go down or have about the same season...i tihnk the vikings will do good, eagles, possibly detriot if they can establish a D and get a QB, possibly bears and i think the falcons will win NFC south even though im a bucs fan

• 2 weeks later...

I predict that my cable company sucks ass. They refused to offer NFL network as part of their standard cable package. Instead they offer it as part of a tier multi-channel package for about $10 a month (almost 1/3 of my total cable bill). So comcast has now dropped the NFL network.

Fuck-all bullshit.

Oh..... and the Colts FTW.

-Arizona makes it a round shy of the superbowl.

-The Vikings actually win a playoff game, but first they get a totally new quarterback 7 games into the season.

-Steelers make it to the superbowl but lose because Roethlishomo is overrated and runs about as fast as an elephant, and in a mid season game v. the ravens Suggs breaks his back when he completely rapes him during a sack.

-The lions win 3 games.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Administrator

Who is gonna win MVP?

Brees (1st in QB rating, 11-0)

Favre (2nd QB rating, 10-1)

Manning (4th QB rating, 11-0)

I was thinking Favre, until Brees had to make the Patriots look like fools. That was a statement. (However I could have seen it going the exact opposite direction if played in Foxboro.)

Odd that the Pats had to play the only 2 undefeated teams, 2 weeks in a row, both on the road...

The Vikings unquestionably have the tougher remaining schedule. If they finish 15-1, I think it has to be Favre's. Look how dominant he has instantly made them.

Peyton has done a great job with new staffing and the loss of Harrison and Gonzalez. You can't count him out but I don't think he is ranking as high as the other 2 at the time.

Who is gonna win MVP?

Brees (1st in QB rating, 11-0)

Favre (2nd QB rating, 10-1)

Manning (4th QB rating, 11-0)

I was thinking Favre, until Brees had to make the Patriots look like fools. That was a statement. (However I could have seen it going the exact opposite direction if played in Foxboro.)

Odd that the Pats had to play the only 2 undefeated teams, 2 weeks in a row, both on the road...

The Vikings unquestionably have the tougher remaining schedule. If they finish 15-1, I think it has to be Favre's. Look how dominant he has instantly made them.

Peyton has done a great job with new staffing and the loss of Harrison and Gonzalez. You can't count him out but I don't think he is ranking as high as the other 2 at the time.

Brees will win it just for the simple fact that he took the laughing stock of the nfl for the last 40 years to an 11-0 record.. if he keeps it up they may as well mail it to him

• 1 month later...
Brees will win it just for the simple fact that he took the laughing stock of the nfl for the last 40 years to an 11-0 record.. if he keeps it up they may as well mail it to him

Lol so true.

Saints better win this Saturday, but they are on a 3 game losing streak (i can give em the cowboys/panthers, but the freakin bucs!?!?!?!)... Up until a month ago I was hoping for a Saints/Colts Superbowl with two 16-0 Teams. Would have been epic.

• 2 weeks later...