WHY THE FUCK

Uker

DO TEENAGERS AND YOUNG PEOPLE OF AMERICA AND THE WORLD INSIST TODAY IS A DAY FOR THE HISTORY BOOKS?

IS IT BECAUSE HE IS BLACK?

IS IT BECAUSE YOUTH WERE SUCKED INTO HIS WORTHLESS WORD?

NOTHING SIGNIFICANT HAS HAPPENED BUT IT IS HISTORY CHANGING?

WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE.

HE IS GOING TO GET AWAY WITH SO MUCH SHIT IF HE JUST PLAYS TO THE YOUTH AND GET THEM RILED UP.

FUCK FUCK SHIT FUCK.

EDIT: I GET THAT PEOPLE DID NOT LIKE BUSH, BUT JUST BECAUSE OBAMA IS NOT BUSH DOESNT MEAN SHIT.

Any time a new leader takes office it is history. This is just more epic because he is our first black president.

50 years ago we were still dealing with blatant racism and civil rights abuses against blacks. Now, out of 44 men who have served in office and after 56 presidential terms, there is finally a black man represented, when 50 years he wouldn't have been able to sit next to a white person on a bus

Thats history.

Any time a new leader takes office it is history. This is just more epic because he is our first black president.

50 years ago we were still dealing with blatant racism and civil rights abuses against blacks. Now, out of 44 men who have served in office and after 56 presidential terms, there is finally a black man represented, when 50 years he wouldn't have been able to sit next to a white person on a bus

Thats history.

qft.

but he's not gonna live up to anyone's expectations.

Thats history.

qft.

but he's not gonna live up to anyone's expectations.

How can he? They are abnormally high.

It's not history. I understand the point that 50 years ago this wouldn't have been possible, but I still don't see it as the "groundbreaking" day it is hyped up to be. The man hasn't even served an hour in office, and people are talking him up to be the best president in history. Why? Because he is black? That's ridiculous. We should apply that logic to EVERY TIME a black man is the first at something, if it's gonna be that big of a deal now. People scream about equality, yet once a minority has broken the barrier, he is looked upon as a god among men, and it's wrong.

It's not history. I understand the point that 50 years ago this wouldn't have been possible, but I still don't see it as the "groundbreaking" day it is hyped up to be. The man hasn't even served an hour in office, and people are talking him up to be the best president in history. Why? Because he is black? That's ridiculous. We should apply that logic to EVERY TIME a black man is the first at something, if it's gonna be that big of a deal now. People scream about equality, yet once a minority has broken the barrier, he is looked upon as a god among men, and it's wrong.

Who the fuck says he is the best president ever?

To say that a new president taking office isnt history is ridiculous. No matter who it is, it is history and they will make history for the next 4 years.

To say that a new president taking office isnt history is ridiculous. No matter who it is, it is history and they will make history for the next 4 years.

i love you.

RIGHT SO EVERYONE MAKES HISTORY.

THAT WAS NOT MY POINT. BROUS HIT THAT PROVERBIAL NAIL ON THE HEAD

Its all subjective. The people i talk to, my friends, who are mostly moderate republican or democrat, who are intelligent and know about politics, haven't hyped it up like you guys are talking about. The people i see doing that are the ones that don't know jack shit about politics and anything beyond Obama's skin.

Youre being radical and taking the radical opinion as the general opinion. Youre also white. Would you say Jackie Robinson is unimportant then? Would you say Joe Frazier is unimportant then? In the span of history, even American history, 50 years is not that long ago. I understand that he has been hyped up; im not saying he should be made into a god. But you dont think this day should have a little bit more importance over the inauguration of a white, christian president? Even if a black man becoming president is the same to you as a white man, think of what he represents for minorities, for people of color.

Its all subjective. The people i talk to, my friends, who are mostly moderate republican or democrat, who are intelligent and know about politics, haven't hyped it up like you guys are talking about. The people i see doing that are the ones that don't know jack shit about politics and anything beyond Obama's skin.

Youre being radical and taking the radical opinion as the general opinion. Youre also white. Would you say Jackie Robinson is unimportant then? Would you say Joe Frazier is unimportant then? In the span of history, even American history, 50 years is not that long ago. I understand that he has been hyped up; im not saying he should be made into a god. But you dont think this day should have a little bit more importance over the inauguration of a white, christian president? Even if a black man becoming president is the same to you as a white man, think of what he represents for minorities, for people of color.

I DONT THINK YOU UNDERSTAND THE POINT OF MY POST RYAN. MY POST WAS ASKING WHY PEOPLE ARE SAYING WHAT THEY ARE SAYING....

AND EVIDENTLY YOU THINK PEOPLE ARE DOING THAT BECAUSE THEY ARE STUPID.

AND YES BLACK PEOPLE WILL REJOICE AT A BLACK MAN IN OFFICE.

I DONT THINK YOU UNDERSTAND THE POINT OF MY POST RYAN. MY POST WAS ASKING WHY PEOPLE ARE SAYING WHAT THEY ARE SAYING....

Just because you type in caps doesnt mean you have to be stupid.

You asked if the youth considers this a day for history books. You asked why. You implied nothing significant happened, so why do they think its history?

I answered those questions, and i also responded to brous, who can apparently word your own thoughts better than you can.

The only thing you implied people are saying is that its a day for the history books because he is black.

Through my explanation you can figure out why they would say that.

But if you are referencing other things people are saying, enlighten me as to what they are actually saying and i will respond.

Ok, what I should have said is he is expected to be the best president ever. But, I feel, that no matter what he does, even if it is a royal fuck up, not many people will think poorly of him. And I agree, it is a great step forward for minorities, but he is labeled as the "First African-American President" instead of the "44th President". I don't think he would want those labels, if he is about equality. Just like Jackie Robinson for baseball, yes he broke the color barrier for that sport, but after his first minute in uniform, he should have been labeled as just another baseball player. That's all I'm getting at. I'm not taking anything away from Obama or any minority who would do such a thing in any other forum, but he should be known as the next president, instead of the first.

You asked if the youth considers this a day for history books. You asked why. You implied nothing significant happened, so why do they think its history?

I answered those questions, and i also responded to brous, who can apparently word your own thoughts better than you can.

The only thing you implied people are saying is that its a day for the history books because he is black.

But if you are referencing other things people are saying, enlighten me as to what they are actually saying and i will respond.

OH RIKEL DIKEL.

THE YOUTH ARE ALREADY SAYING ITS A DAY FOR THE HISTORY BOOKS. AND I AGREE THAT A BLACK MAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE IS "HISTORY" BUT THEN AGAIN EVERYTHING IS HISTORY. THE FACT THAT PEOPLE ARE PUTTING SO MUCH DRAMA AROUND HIM IS JUST IRRITATING. ACTING LIKE HE IS SOME KIND OF SAVIOR HERE TO SAVE US FROM THE BIG BAD BUSH YEARS AND THAT EVERYONE IN THE WORLD SUDDENLY LOVES AMERICA AGAIN BECAUSE OBAMA IS PRESIDENT. ON FACEBOOK THROUGH CNN I SAW MANY COMMENTS SAYING HOW PEOPLE ARE "JEALOUS" OF AMERICANS AND WANT TO BE AN AMERICAN NOW. I UNDERSTAND THE WORLD DISLIKED BUSH, BUT THE FACT WE HAVE A DIFFERENT PRESIDENT WHO REPRESENTS SUCH A FUCKING POINTLESS ENTITY SUCH AS CHANGE DOES NOT CHANGE THE FACT AMERICA IS STILL AMERICA.

Its a historic day because:

1. 200 years ago a black person was counted as 3/4 of a person.

2. It represents a major domestic and foreign policy shift not seen since the days of FDR.

3. One of the highest voter turn outs on record elected Obama.

4. If a guy named Barack Obama can become president, that gives all kinds of people of all different backgrounds hope that they too can ascend to the presidency and make a difference.

I have no idea who is saying he is the best president ever. I also have no idea if he will set the country straight, but thats something to look back on in 4 years and judge on.

1. 200 years ago a black person was counted as 3/4 of a person. KAY

2. It represents a major domestic and foreign policy shift not seen since the days of FDR. WELL SEE.

3. One of the highest voter turn outs on record elected Obama. APPEALED TO YOUTH AND BLACKS. MEANS NOTHING. UNEDUCATED VOTERS VOTED FOR THE PERSON WHO ASKED FOR THEIR VOTE. 90% OF HIS VOTERS COULD NOT / CAN NOT NAME A POLICY OF HIS.

Refer above. If we are all equal now, this shouldn't be that big of an issue. Aside from White Supremacist colonies of course.

2. It represents a major domestic and foreign policy shift not seen since the days of FDR.

Proposed, not acted upon....yet.

3. One of the highest voter turn outs on record elected Obama.

He played to the youth, and I give him props for that. Plus the majority of the college age kids were absorbed by Anti-Bush stuff.

4. If a guy named Barack Obama can become president, that gives all kinds of people of all different backgrounds hope that they too can ascend to the presidency and make a difference.

My teacher told me that every day in elementary school...

I have no idea who is saying he is the best president ever. I also have no idea if he will set the country straight, but thats something to look back on in 4 years and judge on.

2. It represents a major domestic and foreign policy shift not seen since the days of FDR. WELL SEE.

3. One of the highest voter turn outs on record elected Obama. APPEALED TO YOUTH AND BLACKS. MEANS NOTHING. UNEDUCATED VOTERS VOTED FOR THE PERSON WHO ASKED FOR THEIR VOTE. 90% OF HIS VOTERS COULD NOT / CAN NOT NAME A POLICY OF HIS.

I know plenty of people that blindly voted for McCain because Sarah Palin is a woman. It goes both ways. Don't pull statistics out of your ass.

• Administrator

FDR was a useless liberal fuck. People THINK he was a great President just because of when he lived. Most of his policies did nothing but hinder our nation.

If people didn't realize they can become whatever they want before his election. Then I honestly doubt if they will make anything of their lives after his election.

True, a little more superficial then I usually like to go, but its accurate.

Refer above. If we are all equal now, this shouldn't be that big of an issue. Aside from White Supremacist colonies of course.

My thoughts exactly. Yea, sure, good for minorities, but I'm really getting annoyed with all the hype. A large majority of this hype is being caused by the media and THEIR pro-Obamaism. The other portion by idiots who truly believe Obama is going to fix all their problems, pay for their bills, and make this a perfect place to live.

Ok, what I should have said is he is expected to be the best president ever. But, I feel, that no matter what he does, even if it is a royal fuck up, not many people will think poorly of him. And I agree, it is a great step forward for minorities, but he is labeled as the "First African-American President" instead of the "44th President". I don't think he would want those labels, if he is about equality. Just like Jackie Robinson for baseball, yes he broke the color barrier for that sport, but after his first minute in uniform, he should have been labeled as just another baseball player. That's all I'm getting at. I'm not taking anything away from Obama or any minority who would do such a thing in any other forum, but he should be known as the next president, instead of the first.

Who is expecting him to be the best president ever? You are still generalizing. I know the kids youre talking about, i hear them in my school. But these are also the kids in remedial classes, kids who cant really grasp politics. They are not everyone though.

Obama is labeled both the first black president AND the 44th. He can be labeled the first black president because HE IS! Jackie Robinson is the same. He is just another president just like Jackie Robinson was another player; but they are also the first black person to do what they did.

Labeling him as this doesnt have a negative effect on equality; it makes it more equal because now the black people are doing what the whites are. The first black president is now on an equal level as whites. How exactly does labeling increase inequality when the statement actually points out a step to becoming more equal?

OH RIKEL DIKEL.

THE YOUTH ARE ALREADY SAYING ITS A DAY FOR THE HISTORY BOOKS. AND I AGREE THAT A BLACK MAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE IS "HISTORY" BUT THEN AGAIN EVERYTHING IS HISTORY. THE FACT THAT PEOPLE ARE PUTTING SO MUCH DRAMA AROUND HIM IS JUST IRRITATING. ACTING LIKE HE IS SOME KIND OF SAVIOR HERE TO SAVE US FROM THE BIG BAD BUSH YEARS AND THAT EVERYONE IN THE WORLD SUDDENLY LOVES AMERICA AGAIN BECAUSE OBAMA IS PRESIDENT. ON FACEBOOK THROUGH CNN I SAW MANY COMMENTS SAYING HOW PEOPLE ARE "JEALOUS" OF AMERICANS AND WANT TO BE AN AMERICAN NOW. I UNDERSTAND THE WORLD DISLIKED BUSH, BUT THE FACT WE HAVE A DIFFERENT PRESIDENT WHO REPRESENTS SUCH A FUCKING POINTLESS ENTITY SUCH AS CHANGE DOES NOT CHANGE THE FACT AMERICA IS STILL AMERICA.

Youre generalizing like Brous. Not EVERYONE does this; just stupid high schoolers (mainly black, sorry to say it). Sorry they ruin it for everyone else.

If Obama does what he says he will (and im not saying he will) America will change. You have to realize how poorly America was looked upon by the foreign community because of Bush. Obama is a huge improvement if he does what he says he will. You can say we can't say he is the savior before change comes, but at the same token, you can't say he won't do anything. No one knows what he does until it happens.

That is a ridiculous and ignorant statement. Are you saying the youth and blacks dont have a right to vote for who they want to? Maybe people were so turned off by bush they voted for Obama. Maybe they wanted promised change that McCain couldnt bring. Maybe they didnt want and unqualified VP. And if the democrats were able to win because of this, maybe your republican party needs to take a hard look at its platform and their constituents.

• Administrator

That is a ridiculous and ignorant statement. Are you saying the youth and blacks dont have a right to vote for who they want to? Maybe people were so turned off by bush they voted for Obama. Maybe they wanted promised change that McCain couldnt bring. Maybe they didnt want and unqualified VP. And if the democrats were able to win because of this, maybe your republican party needs to take a hard look at its platform and their constituents.

Uninformed voters should NOT have the right to vote. Its your job as an American citizen to be informed. The fact that people are so easily swayed into doing something now-days disgusts me.

They were so turned off by "Bush" due to the drive-by media skewing everything in a ridiculous manner. I use Bush in quotation marks because Bush shouldn't have been the one they were disgusted with. He was part of it, but people act as if Bush was a unquestioned dictator for the past 8 years. Again, mainly due to the way the media loves to skew things for their own benefit.

Yes they wanted promises, not reality. I think the vast majority of people actually viewed the vomit spewing from Obama's mouth as fact. You act as if intelligent people are the majority in this county - that is sadly not the case.

Unqualified vice president? And you're saying Obama was a qualified PRESIDENT? What astounds me is their were more questions as to Palin's qualifications as Vice then there were questions of Obama's qualifications as President - simply stunning.

I will admit the republican party needs a lot of restructuring, but Obama wasn't the answer.

If the day comes where I have to admit I am wrong about my feelings toward Obama I will gladly do so. Me being wrong means a much better future for myself and everyone I know.

I know plenty of people that blindly voted for McCain because Sarah Palin is a woman. It goes both ways. Don't pull statistics out of your ass.

They did, and they're retarded too. I voted for the Communist party, because I didn't want McCain either.

Rike - I said I understand that they are breaking barriers and whatnot, but they should not be labeled as the first black anything. If they want equality, I will see him as another president, just as I would have seen Robinson as another MLB player. He is getting special treatment because he is black, especially from the media, and don't tell me he isn't. Hell, BET even had inauguration coverage. And yes, the people that expect him to be the best president ever are morons, but those morons still vote. So a good bit of his votes came from those morons who also buy shirts saying "No Blood for Oil".

• Administrator

They did, and they're retarded too. I voted for the Communist party, because I didn't want McCain either.

Rike - I said I understand that they are breaking barriers and whatnot, but they should not be labeled as the first black anything. If they want equality, I will see him as another president, just as I would have seen Robinson as another MLB player. He is getting special treatment because he is black, especially from the media, and don't tell me he isn't. Hell, BET even had inauguration coverage. And yes, the people that expect him to be the best president ever are morons, but those morons still vote. So a good bit of his votes came from those morons who also buy shirts saying "No Blood for Oil".

I see we share similar views; except I would rather have a not-so-republican republican then a fake moderate...

I see we share similar views; except I would rather have a not-so-republican republican then a fake moderate...

Indeed we do share views. Especially on the influence of the media during the Bush administration. Of course I won't say he was a superb president, but the flocks of tards that tune into "news" stations like CNN feed off bad news, not good. I waited for eight years to watch those idiots do as they promised and move to Canada...never happened.

But, as an American I find it as my personal duty to stand behind the president. I can disagree or argue with his reforms or ideas, but he's still the President. The media coverage of Bush, and the majority of the American public made me sick. After Bush got a shoe thrown at him, I watched some news coverage on it, and I wanted to puke. People have no respect for the leader of their country, no matter how much they dislike him. /rant

Back to Obama. Everything, especially since he won the election, has been focused around black or white. Tony Dungy is the first black coach to win a Superbowl...so? Does it make the accomplishment any more deserving than a white coach who had the SAME upbringing and SAME struggles as him? Shouldn't. They made a big deal out of the first black referee at the BCS National Championship game...who fucking cares. He sucked anyway. I see the differentiation in color being pointed out by so many sources is just ensuring that the divide still remains between races, and will remain for some time, until people truly show equality, and stop making a huge deal out of accomplishments made by minorities.

• Administrator
I see the differentiation in color being pointed out by so many sources is just ensuring that the divide still remains between races, and will remain for some time, until people truly show equality, and stop making a huge deal out of accomplishments made by minorities.

I truly love how one sided the racism game is.

If someone did not vote for Obama because he is black they are labeled a racist - rightly so. But, if someone voted for Obama simply because of the fact he is black nothing is said.

It truly fascinates me how biased people are.

Where do your statistics of 90% come from? Or did you completely make that up?

I PERFORMED A SURVEY WHICH INVOLVED ASKING THE ENTIRE POPULATION IF THEY KNEW OBAMAS POLICY.

I PERFORMED A SURVEY WHICH INVOLVED ASKING THE ENTIRE POPULATION IF THEY KNEW OBAMAS POLICY.

The survey involved asking the entire population? Then what was it's main purpose? ;]

The survey involved asking the entire population? Then what was it's main purpose? ;]

TO SEE IF THEY KNEW ANY OF OBAMAS POLICIES

Every president in this country is historically significant, the creation and ratification of our constitution is one of the most significant things to ever happen to humanity... as such the enforcers of that constitution all affect history, even more so as of the industrial revolution. Furthermore, he is the first non-white person in the highest position of power on the planet since who? Ghengis Kahn? In a country that 40 years ago didn't allow people of different races to attend the same schools... yeah you're right, that's not significant at all.

Stop. Think. You'd talk half as much and be twice as interesting if you could manage to do those two things.