The impossible request

Dimebag Darrell

I'm in search of the game "Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII" in CSO file (for PSP). I went around almost all fucking torrent websites (mininova, torrentz, demonoid, mononova...etc) all of them. and I know someone out there has this game in CSO and hosted it somewhere on the net. if someone could link me the page or even give it to me via msn or whatever, I'd appreciate.

thanks!

oh and I'm not sure if this is where it belongs...the first thing that came to my mind was: General chat. hehe

i dont think it exists. dirge of cerberus is for ps2. unless it was remade for psp they wont have it. you'll only find ps1 games in the form of iso files and psp games as .iso and .cso files. as far as i know, there were a couple of ps2 games were ported to psp as proof of concept and even then they didnt play too well

if you do find it however let me know, i love that game

i dont think it exists. dirge of cerberus is for ps2. unless it was remade for psp they wont have it. you'll only find ps1 games in the form of iso files and psp games as .iso and .cso files. as far as i know, there were a couple of ps2 games were ported to psp as proof of concept and even then they didnt play too well

if you do find it however let me know, i love that game

awww fuck...I knew it was too good to be true. I do have street fighter 3 max wich I think was on PS2...

So thats why I thought I would find Dirge of Cerberus...shit now I wont be able to play that fucking game afterall...