I have decided to let go of my last perm btal and 16 perm bmanas

suxxor

I have had these items on my sorceress QQ-Suxxor for a very long time but I have sold about every other valk btal and bmana i have and I am officially done with playing useast.

Non named Shael Btals

and 16x perm bmanas

There is really no history to these items, I have been the sole owner since 1.09, just like every valk and btal and bmana and perm shank i have sold in the past.

my last 5 or 6 tt ratings have been extremely positive, feel free to pm those people asking about how i was as a seller and their satisfaction.

I am hoping to sell all of this together because I will only be accepting western union and the fee is only worth paying if you are paying a fair amount of $.

Forgot to say, the character is still intact minus one pair of soul shanks, however it has gspurs still, if anyone is interesting in buying the fletch, gspurs, charms etc.

the gc's are not all 45, I made this character long before the websites had those bots that rolled 40 + lifers, which is why many 45's exist that are legit now.

ok c/o on btals is 200 then.

I am looking for around 580 usd for everything via western union, I lowered the price some due to w/u's extremely high fees.

no c/o on bmanas atm then.

i was thinking more like mo cause i have never done WU b4 also due to the outrageous fees.

i dont mind money order as long i can cash it, i have received one for a perm shide, 20 usd but it was canadian and i had given the kid the item since im at school and it got sent to my house. my mom said it was there and looked legit, it was in us dollars but it was not an international one. i trusted the kid, gave him the item and found out that the fee to cash it was nearly as much as it was for lol.

in any case, c.o btal 200 usd via money order, western union, moneygram, or cash in the mail.

no c/o on set of 16 bmanas

and if someone outbids saber on the btal, the c/o on ten perm bmanas is 200 usd as well.

thanks guys, back to work i go

ok c/o on btals is 200 then.

I am looking for around 580 usd for everything via western union, I lowered the price some due to w/u's extremely high fees.

no c/o on bmanas atm then.

i was thinking more like mo cause i have never done WU b4 also due to the outrageous fees.

i dont mind money order as long i can cash it, i have received one for a perm shide, 20 usd but it was canadian and i had given the kid the item since im at school and it got sent to my house. my mom said it was there and looked legit, it was in us dollars but it was not an international one. i trusted the kid, gave him the item and found out that the fee to cash it was nearly as much as it was for lol.

in any case, c.o btal 200 usd via money order, western union, moneygram, or cash in the mail.

no c/o on set of 16 bmanas

and if someone outbids saber on the btal, the c/o on ten perm bmanas is 200 usd as well.

thanks guys, back to work i go

fair enough. im in states so yea that wont be an issue. ofc you can cash it. i even do a tracking confirmation for all parties. im good like that :crai:

$205 on bmanas

really need bmanas

c/o however due to your date joined, and postcount i would want the money first and it would never been paypal.

lmk via pm or in this post if you are still interested

from snappo via pm

"yes i am still interested pm me back for $205 i will be using paypal i will send first no problem i dont bs i dont do this chargeback bs either legit trader pm me back if ur still interested"

to everyone who reads this thread, i have never accepted paypal and i NEVER will. i do not own an account and i will never make one. these items are for sale, the only accepted methods of payment are as follows, in this order of desire.

western union

money gram

money order

cash in the mail ( your own risk, i have received over 150 like this before though )

thanks for the vouch killah, no i wont be selling them separate, its a set of 16, difficult to find nowadays.

saber, you're c/o, i kind of wanna sell at a big package though

$205 on bmanas

really need bmanas

c/o however due to your date joined, and postcount i would want the money first and it would never been paypal.

from snappo via pm

"yes i am still interested pm me back for $205 i will be using paypal i will send first no problem i dont bs i dont do this chargeback bs either legit trader pm me back if ur still interested"

to everyone who reads this thread, i have never accepted paypal and i NEVER will. i do not own an account and i will never make one. these items are for sale, the only accepted methods of payment are as follows, in this order of desire.

western union

money gram

money order

cash in the mail ( your own risk, i have received over 150 like this before though )

thanks for the vouch killah, no i wont be selling them separate, its a set of 16, difficult to find nowadays.

o you mean this user??

he pmed my on jsp to see how he can get started on PA. haha

http://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=290676

notice him iso and bidding on everything? hmm i wonder why....?

$205 on bmanas

really need bmanas

from snappo via pm

western union

money gram

money order

o you mean this user??

it happens, you just have to be careful with whom u conduct your business, in any case, still iso more offers

$205 on bmanas

really need bmanas

from snappo via pm

western union

money gram

money order

o you mean this user??

it happens, you just have to be careful with whom u conduct your business, in any case, still iso more offers

im bidding on everything cus i have recently started again and the locked tag if u go on d2jsp u can actually find out how i got that and it was through friend sending me scammed fg.. i was told to pay $40 to d2jsp to get unlocked but that is not on my interest of me doing nothing wrong and ive finally found a site that uses cash instead of worthless fg but sabersaw i like how u write useless things jus to get ur posts up and yea if u wanan give info on me atleast tell them all about me instead of saying something about me making me look like something i am not but w.e r u still selling them or waht

$205 on bmanas

really need bmanas

from snappo via pm

western union

money gram

money order

o you mean this user??

im bidding on everything cus i have recently started again and the locked tag if u go on d2jsp u can actually find out how i got that and it was through friend sending me scammed fg.. i was told to pay $40 to d2jsp to get unlocked but that is not on my interest of me doing nothing wrong and ive finally found a site that uses cash instead of worthless fg but sabersaw i like how u write useless things jus to get ur posts up and yea if u wanan give info on me atleast tell them all about me instead of saying something about me making me look like something i am not but w.e r u still selling them or waht

that is how multis work. sry...i just have this instant bias against scammer tags. its in my nature to just echo the already bright red word with my own text. nah...if someone actually cared to research all the stories behind ALL the scammer tagged users on jsp...well they wouldnt be making a wise use of their time. thanks for the offer!

i may also get the bmanas...its a thought. tempting one.

$205 on bmanas

really need bmanas

from snappo via pm

western union

money gram

money order

o you mean this user??

that is how multis work. sry...i just have this instant bias against scammer tags. its in my nature to just echo the already bright red word with my own text. nah...if someone actually cared to research all the stories behind ALL the scammer tagged users on jsp...well they wouldnt be making a wise use of their time. thanks for the offer!

i may also get the bmanas...its a thought. tempting one.

w.e its all good no hard feelings

but yea i need bmanas dont buy xD

• 2 weeks later...
sad to see how kids would still waste more than 200 bux for pixel :S

Dont be jealous, this is how the pros make $.

I used to do this for a very long time til i got caught and banned by blizzard.

I came back almost 4yrs later, bought some bmanas off suxxor.

Vouch brad's gear.

Nice yo!

Champ out~

thank you for the vouch