Happy 4th Birthday DTrades/PostAbout!

tenjuna

• Site Owner

saturday marks the 4th year that I have been ruining running this place, and as luck would have it, I have absolutely nothing going on this weekend.

so, I plan on doing another of my trademarked massive giveaways, along with some dclone action, FFA runs, a PvP tourney, and some site updates.

since, as everyone likes to point out, traffic is down, I suggest you guys start spreading the word.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

anyone who wants to organize an event, PvP or otherwise, please PM me so I can contact you this weekend.

I intend to make a special Bday forum, and you will get your own section to do whatever you like with it.

I already know I am going to be fairly plowed this weekend, so it would be pretty cool if someone other than me helped arranged some fun events and things to do.

• Site Owner

anyone who wants to organize an event, PvP or otherwise, please PM me so I can contact you this weekend.

I intend to make a special Bday forum, and you will get your own section to do whatever you like with it.

I already know I am going to be fairly plowed this weekend, so it would be pretty cool if someone other than me helped arranged some fun events and things to do.

Hey guys just wanted to stop by and say hi to everyone, I got Cain's email about the 4th year of Dtrades. Hopefully I will have enough time to get smashed in some PVP tournaments, since I have not really played in like 8 months if not longer.

I may consider organizng a NvN PVP Tournament, if I think I will have time I will PM you Cain.

Hope to see all of you there.

Thanks alot,

Garren

saturday marks the 4th year that I have been ruining running this place, and as luck would have it, I have absolutely nothing going on this weekend.

so, I plan on doing another of my trademarked massive giveaways, along with some dclone action, FFA runs, a PvP tourney, and some site updates.

since, as everyone likes to point out, traffic is down, I suggest you guys start spreading the word.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

I CAN HELP! WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO DO?

Well Well Well. If it isn't my oldest d2 buddy trying to get the whole goddamn old school players to get together for a one night stand. Well, your reading a post from an old school player by the name of Scarface. A former legend of D2 and the Barbarian League. But unfortunitly iv been in retirement since 2006 and my account and items are long gone. but it would be great to start up again for this special occasion...