tenjuna

Happy 4th Birthday DTrades/PostAbout!

saturday marks the 4th year that I have been ruining running this place, and as luck would have it, I have absolutely nothing going on this weekend.

so, I plan on doing another of my trademarked massive giveaways, along with some dclone action, FFA runs, a PvP tourney, and some site updates.

since, as everyone likes to point out, traffic is down, I suggest you guys start spreading the word.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

anyone who wants to organize an event, PvP or otherwise, please PM me so I can contact you this weekend.

I intend to make a special Bday forum, and you will get your own section to do whatever you like with it.

I already know I am going to be fairly plowed this weekend, so it would be pretty cool if someone other than me helped arranged some fun events and things to do.

anyone who wants to organize an event, PvP or otherwise, please PM me so I can contact you this weekend.

I intend to make a special Bday forum, and you will get your own section to do whatever you like with it.

I already know I am going to be fairly plowed this weekend, so it would be pretty cool if someone other than me helped arranged some fun events and things to do.

Hey guys just wanted to stop by and say hi to everyone, I got Cain's email about the 4th year of Dtrades. Hopefully I will have enough time to get smashed in some PVP tournaments, since I have not really played in like 8 months if not longer.

I may consider organizng a NvN PVP Tournament, if I think I will have time I will PM you Cain.

Hope to see all of you there.

Thanks alot,

Garren

Sounds like fun! hard to believe that it has already been four years. Now, lets see if I can dig up my old install cds...

I think I might have something to do during the day on Saturday, but I'll definatly try and stop by at night or whenever I get the chance.

Hmmm, I'm an older member then Cain's DTrades/PA.

Indeed.

Anyhow, I'll try to stop buy and see what's going on.. Probably won't be able to do much D2 though. Gogo Sat internet on the weekends.

bday forum sounds great...

we should bring back the clan dtrds channel or have everyone meet in another channel for that day... im sure a lot of people would like ffas/4v4s/etcs.

I will be brewing Saturday afternoon, but I wouldn't mind doing some ironman or fishing at night

If anyone remembers fishing, it was fun and anything decent found went into a freebie pool

as much as i'd love to be around, this time is super busy for me, university starting tuesday... i have to gather up all my books and shit i need XD

also saturaday i will be working a double shift so i'll be working from 10am until about 12am

saturday marks the 4th year that I have been ruining running this place, and as luck would have it, I have absolutely nothing going on this weekend.

so, I plan on doing another of my trademarked massive giveaways, along with some dclone action, FFA runs, a PvP tourney, and some site updates.

since, as everyone likes to point out, traffic is down, I suggest you guys start spreading the word.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

I CAN HELP! WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO DO?

Well Well Well. If it isn't my oldest d2 buddy trying to get the whole goddamn old school players to get together for a one night stand. Well, your reading a post from an old school player by the name of Scarface. A former legend of D2 and the Barbarian League. But unfortunitly iv been in retirement since 2006 and my account and items are long gone. but it would be great to start up again for this special occasion...

Friday night I will be hosting free grushes and gubers so people can get back up to speed.

I am also going to give 50% off anything at enzod2.com to help people regear. I would give it away free but I would run out quickly and have no funds to restock.

Is anything going on during the day on Saturday? =]

I've got a date and damn he's hot >< Can't miss that.

then I assume we won't be seeing you.

have fun. :teehee:

I'm going to have to work out exactly when this will be for me, probably sunday morning. I always miss out on this kinda stuff because i wake up too late, i'll do my best to get into it though :D

Sigh been so busy with uni and work lately, barely had time or the desire to get near d2 for a few weeks : (