Sign in to follow this  
VeRSeS

Listen Up Everyone That Comes Here For Price Checks

There are thousands of items on this game and we cant just pot out new price guides all the time so you gotta give us time to update the list. Second there are 2 price checkers on here and we dont know the prices of everything so if we dont price it right away dont freak out that most likely means we are trying to figure out what the item cost. There are a few of you that have been pming me wanting price checks, THIS IS NOT ALLOWED this is why we have the price checking forum. If i am pm'd again asking for price checks i will make sure u get a warn level for it.

Pinned.

This is a very important point Verses brought up. I for one dont give a fuck about your items and im usually too lazy to pricecheck them so if you don't follow the rules and be patient you certainly aren't going to get anything from me.

As for the priceguide, i have two things i want to say.

1) I dont care about it and im fine without a priceguide which is more than i can say for everyone else.

2) Honestly, not many trades are done on this site. Whenever i PC anything, its usually in JSP fg since thats what i see them go for on that site. Its your responsibility to convert that jsp fg into pa fg using whatever ratio you want. You can see what kind of problems this would cause in the priceguide.