Anyone smoke?

hnk

I've figured out that I smoke way too much when I drink.. Is it just me or do a cigarette taste a lot better after a few beers?

I don't smoke when I'm sober but after a few beers they just seem to pop in to my mouth.

May seem like a stupid question but since I downed like 12 beer and sitting here smoking way too much I'm just wondering if anyone else smoke alot when they drink.

I dont understand people like you..."i dont drink normally but only when im drunk" Doesnt make sense...

and i dont smoke cigs- ew gross

Uker smokes poles when he's drunk.

Just kidding.

No I'm not. Yes I am.

Seriously though, if you do smoke cigs, you will smoke ALOT when you get drunk. Perhaps you should conduct a scientific study on this and get back with us when you get the results in.

I always smoke when I drink, I'll kill a pack in a few hours no problem. Drinking and Smoking goes hand in hand. That's why quiting smoking is so hard, the only real way to do it is to stop drinking too until you quit completely. I've quit smoking for like a week then end up going to the club and there I am back smoking...it's a revolving door.

I dont understand people like you..."i dont drink normally but only when im drunk" Doesnt make sense...

and i dont smoke cigs- ew gross

Uker smokes poles when he's drunk.

Just kidding.

No I'm not. Yes I am.

Seriously though, if you do smoke cigs, you will smoke ALOT when you get drunk. Perhaps you should conduct a scientific study on this and get back with us when you get the results in.

You should help him with it.

Maybe while you are running the tests, you can burn him with the cigarettes he goes through after he passes out!

Smoking and drinking is great spite the fact I don't taste a different flavor like you from either the beer or cig, but I was talking with a friend about this yesterday and she can't smoke without drinking and I can't drink without smoking.

Funny isn't it?

Besides, you can do a lot of magic tricks with cigs, cig boxes, matches, matchboxes and lighters.

I just hate the anxiety you feel without a good smoke.

I always smoke when I drink, I'll kill a pack in a few hours no problem. Drinking and Smoking goes hand in hand. That's why quiting smoking is so hard, the only real way to do it is to stop drinking too until you quit completely. I've quit smoking for like a week then end up going to the club and there I am back smoking...it's a revolving door.

vouch.