FG Buyback will resume soon

tenjuna

• Site Owner
There should be drama more often on PA :(

asdasdyq0.png

why? because it it's cool or something?

I was majorly stressing out yesterday, and ended up not sleeping well last night.

all that for 322 people? huh, I remember a day when 1300 people a day came here, so I will pass on the "more drama".

and what the hell does any of this have to do with the FG Buyback resuming anyway?

nice job.

I was majorly stressing out yesterday, and ended up not sleeping well last night.

all that for 322 people?

Same here and I got about 5 hours of sleep last night. I sent the cashiers check out today so you'll receive it either tomorrow or Monday.

Get the fuck off this forum scammer.

And Cain you're only losing more money by continuing the buyback. Don't do it, not worth it.......you're pushing $3000 now by doing this because of what Xip did, and the sad part is he is still here on the forum.

There should be drama more often on PA :(

asdasdyq0.png

why? because it it's cool or something?

all that for 322 people? huh, I remember a day when 1300 people a day came here, so I will pass on the "more drama".

and what the hell does any of this have to do with the FG Buyback resuming anyway?

nice job.

Why do you always see the bad side of things. I was just trying to put some sunshine over all this shit.

SORRY FOR TRYING TO CHEER YOU UP I'LL STOP NOW.

all that for 322 people?

Same here and I got about 5 hours of sleep last night. I sent the cashiers check out today so you'll receive it either tomorrow or Monday.

dont flame kid..alot may hate tyler now but still..if YOU where in his situation how do you know you wouldn't of been like that? greed can change the best of people...fg is like money to some people and can totally change you...like shit....he is paying cain back so give him a break...

ps tyler the recovery failed on the pw >< go figure thanks though bro ttysoon on aim

And Cain you're only losing more money by continuing the buyback. Don't do it, not worth it.......you're pushing $3000 now by doing this because of what Xip did, and the sad part is he is still here on the forum.

all that for 322 people?

dont flame kid..alot may hate tyler now but still..if YOU where in his situation how do you know you wouldn't of been like that? greed can change the best of people...fg is like money to some people and can totally change you...like shit....he is paying cain back so give him a break...

ps tyler the recovery failed on the pw >< go figure thanks though bro ttysoon on aim

Because im assuming you are friends with him I am wrong. No of course that makes sense, and I'm sure that doesn't flaw your logic at all. Honestly if I was in Tyler's position of course I would apologize. Want to know why? Because I got caught. He didn't apologize when he stole the 45,000 fg, nor did he apologize when he stole the 83,000. He only apologized when he got caught. It is quite clear he is trying to save his own ass, and everyone/anyone in his position is going to apologize. Tenjuna threatened to sue him and to bring him to court. Are you saying it's unexpected that Tyler is being apologetic? Cain needs to ban him. The fact remains Xip is a scammer, and he will always be a scammer from now on. He is paying Cain back because he got caught, and is ONLY paying him back BECAUSE he got caught. I don't know how many times this needs to be said...

There was no sympathy when Xip was stealing the forum gold, and surely if he finds another exploit he will be the first to jump on it. Once a scammer; always a scammer. People's mentality DOESN'T CHANGE. Especially when he is getting off scott free. he is not getting banned, it appears all of Xip's friends are on his dick and saying he is a righteous person, Xip is being praised because he is "paying Cain back". Think of it this way, if you were in this situation, and you had stolen $1000 worth of forum gold or whatever, and the options were to pay back the 1000$ or get a criminal record I do beleive the choice is clear, especially when the matter concerns something on the internet.

And bullshit greed changes people. People always have the thirst for money and to indulge in their cravings, but the only ones who act on those urges are people who have criminal minds, and those who are...to say it plainly; retarded.

It is quite clear.....He needs to be banned, or he WILL scam again.

id read that but not worth it and i dont want to turn this into a flame fest or argument

end of conversation:

to each their own.

pce rando

warn me if you want for this meh..idc

Yes I am sure you didn't read it....no doubt you are speechless and at a loss of words because of your realization of the truth. You are friends with Xip, you obviously cannot state your real feelings on the matter. It is ok. You really don't need to post anything.

Really classy with the "pce rando" though. Just go back to your scammer friends ok?

Because im assuming you are friends with him I am wrong. No of course that makes sense, and I'm sure that doesn't flaw your logic at all. Honestly if I was in Tyler's position of course I would apologize. Want to know why? Because I got caught. He didn't apologize when he stole the 45,000 fg, nor did he apologize when he stole the 83,000. He only apologized when he got caught. It is quite clear he is trying to save his own ass, and everyone/anyone in his position is going to apologize. Tenjuna threatened to sue him and to bring him to court. Are you saying it's unexpected that Tyler is being apologetic? Cain needs to ban him. The fact remains Xip is a scammer, and he will always be a scammer from now on. He is paying Cain back because he got caught, and is ONLY paying him back BECAUSE he got caught. I don't know how many times this needs to be said...

There was no sympathy when Xip was stealing the forum gold, and surely if he finds another exploit he will be the first to jump on it. Once a scammer; always a scammer. People's mentality DOESN'T CHANGE. Especially when he is getting off scott free. he is not getting banned, it appears all of Xip's friends are on his dick and saying he is a righteous person, Xip is being praised because he is "paying Cain back". Think of it this way, if you were in this situation, and you had stolen $1000 worth of forum gold or whatever, and the options were to pay back the 1000$ or get a criminal record I do beleive the choice is clear, especially when the matter concerns something on the internet.

And bullshit greed changes people. People always have the thirst for money and to indulge in their cravings, but the only ones who act on those urges are people who have criminal minds, and those who are...to say it plainly; retarded.

lol he actually didn't scam anyone. He found a bug in the system and generated himself some "forum gold". I doubt Xip had connected the dots with him generating forum gold and tenjuna's buyback system when he did it, or he would not have offered to pay back $900.

By the way given that Xip didn't agree to any terms of services concerning "forum gold" when he registered for the site, there's no way in hell a judge will make him pay money had tenjuna sued him, especially since Xip did not directly participate in buyback.

Buyback is keeping forum gold value artificially high. If tenjuna ended buyback forum gold will instantly become worthless. (look at the trade forums)

Yes I am sure you didn't read it....no doubt you are speechless and at a loss of words because of your realization of the truth. You are friends with Xip, you obviously cannot state your real feelings on the matter. It is ok. You really don't need to post anything.

lol I didn't realize you were psychic... Or are you just retarded?

lol he actually didn't scam anyone. He found a bug in the system and generated himself some "forum gold". I doubt Xip had connected the dots with him generating forum gold and tenjuna's buyback system when he did it, or he would not have offered to pay back $900.

By the way given that Xip didn't agree to any terms of services concerning "forum gold" when he registered for the site, there's no way in hell a judge will make him pay money had tenjuna sued him, especially since Xip did not directly participate in buyback.

Buyback is keeping forum gold value artificially high. If tenjuna ended buyback forum gold will instantly become worthless. (look at the trade forums)

He scammed the site, and through that he scammed tenjuna. All of his money spent buying back fg was useless since xip was just generating fg for himself. The fg increasing in value has to do with how much there is available, if there is less of it, it would become more valuable (stocks work the same way, I believe).

When you walk into a bank, you don't agree to any terms of service, so would it be alright to steal their money? There is a thing called theft and its illegal (since tenjuna was buying back fg, it would be like stealing money. <-not sure about that).

So generating forum gold, and then selling it back to Tenjuna for money, is not scamming? What exactly do you call it? You call me retarded, lawlathon kid.

I'm just going to start scamming forum gold, evidently it ok to do in your eyes...maybe I will rob a few banks as well.

Cain is losing money, he said somewhere that Xip stole $2000 worth of forum gold, and now hes going to keep doing the buyback system for another $970. so that's $2,970 now because of this fiasco. And where are you getting that Xip didn't participate in buyback? Cain said himself he was selling it back? Or do you not pay that much attention to those....details?

all that for 322 people?

vouch