Sign in to follow this  
Augusto

What's up Nerdies?

Don't know if anyone remember me, but i'm the fat pain in the ass brazilian dude who use to troll around this forums!

Life started, job, college all that stuff but, WHAT DA FACK?! DIABLO 3? BRB

Pull up a chair and grab a beer. You only got what, two or three years to wait for D3...

I lol'd at 2-3 years for d3. You would have to have monkeys working at blizzard for them to finish the game taking 2-3 years.

Welcome back. It's nice to see a lot of people coming back to the forums. Actually I think it's going to be around 2 years since it seems they still have a lot to work on for the characters and environments as well as balancing everything out.

Pull up a chair and grab a beer. You only got what, two or three years to wait for D3...

I lol'd at 2-3 years for d3. You would have to have monkeys working at blizzard for them to finish the game taking 2-3 years.

You're probably still waiting for Starcraft Ghost aren't you?

hey!

Welcome Back!!

It's great to see all of the old people from the site come back because of the D3 announcement!

LOL.

I know i am. :)

never played any starcraft game

The joke was that starcraft ghost has been indefinitely postponed...

and btw, you should.

The joke was that starcraft ghost has been indefinitely postponed...

and btw, you should.

Is starcraft any good? What's the game play like? Does it take years to get good? Explain.

hey!

Welcome Back!!

It's great to see all of the old people from the site come back because of the D3 announcement!

i actually didn't heard about d3, i just wanted to see how postabout was doing and then BAM! i saw the announcement!

hey!

Welcome Back!!

i actually didn't heard about d3, i just wanted to see how postabout was doing and then BAM! i saw the announcement!

Well then. Welcome back.