Diablo 3 Announcement Thread

They know EXACTLY what they are doing.

They planned for every bit of confusion. Of course they know there is major hype about the d3 rumor...

Im pretty sure it WILL be announced and if it isnt, it will be announced in the near future, because they know how excited people are for it, and it is a moneymaker for them.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So is the next update on the teaser the actual new game announcement? Or just more teaser?

I don't really see how they can do anymore to the teaser without indefinitely telling us what it is.

lol ok. i give you 2 weeks before restarting D2 :D

I give my self about 18 hours. Any other guesses?

2 hours ethan...

cause youll have to go help cain lmao

they never hype something up this much none of the other wow expansions have had this type so why over hype another one?

plain stupid..

imho idc anymore what it is though

heh, i have to do that right now actually O_O

and vouch future-

I have a feeling the splash page image has nothing to do with the new game they are announcing. They are using it to throw everyone off so they can blindside them at WWI. Set your alarm clocks for 5:45am EST Saturday because that's when the opening ceremony is, where they will probably announce anything new. They are streaming it live from their site.

I have a feeling the splash page image has nothing to do with the new game they are announcing. They are using it to throw everyone off so they can blindside them at WWI. Set your alarm clocks for 5:45am EST Saturday because that's when the opening ceremony is, where they will probably announce anything new. They are streaming it live from their site.

That would make no sense, i think it has something directly to do with the splash image.

At 3:00 AM you will see the Lich King in the splash image, at 5:45 AM WWI starts and Diablo will be announced.

That's my guess.

Everyone will have smashed their computer by then. Nice story though.

Blizzard are probably getting so much enjoyment out of fucking with us, doing that would be the greatest way to fuck with people.

At 3:00 AM you will see the Lich King in the splash image, at 5:45 AM WWI starts and Diablo will be announced.

That's my guess.

Everyone will have smashed their computer by then. Nice story though.

Blizzard are probably getting so much enjoyment out of fucking with us, doing that would be the greatest way to fuck with people.

Yep. i'm hoping that's not the case.