***SCAM ALERT***

tenjuna

• Site Owner

there are 3 or 4 guys who have teamed up to scam people on this site this past week.

I have been doing my best to ban the accounts they were using, but I figured I would post this:

USE MONEY ORDERS!

you can't get scammed if you have cash in hand. repeat that mantra to yourself until you have it down. I even made it rhyme to make it easier to remember.

some of you quite frankly are making really piss poor choices in who you trade with...then you have the cahones to pm me like I should have known. a few of you have even come to me to replace your money and your gear.

yeah, right.

I do feel very bad for people who get scammed, and I always try to do my best help...but seriously guys most of this was avoidable.

THINK BEFORE YOU ACT. do not let greed run your choices.

YOU CANT GET SCAMMED IF YOU HAVE CASH IN HAND!

there are 3 or 4 guys who have teamed up to scam people on this site this past week.

I have been doing my best to ban the accounts they were using, but I figured I would post this:

USE MONEY ORDERS!

you can't get scammed if you have cash in hand. repeat that mantra to yourself until you have it down. I even made it rhyme to make it easier to remember.

some of you quite frankly are making really piss poor choices in who you trade with...then you have the cahones to pm me like I should have known. a few of you have even come to me to replace your money and your gear.

yeah, right.

I do feel very bad for people who get scammed, and I always try to do my best help...but seriously guys most of this was avoidable.

THINK BEFORE YOU ACT. do not let greed run your choices.

YOU CANT GET SCAMMED IF YOU HAVE CASH IN HAND!

after you saying this 436 times you would think people would learn right?

So fucking pathetic, Just read this on jsp

Kids make

1) Fake email adress

2) Fake Aim Adress

3) Set up fake paypal account

4) set up *** account

just to scam one of my soul shanks... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

funny thing is this, he said he stole from mommy LOL!!!!!!!

Fucking nerd kid bro. I feel bad for you

*TMCPK

How sad...

• 2 weeks later...