Happy birthday Tori

Uker

LOL, thanks guys.

Lots of <3 to alls y'all. :D

mhms :wub::crai::p

yw

Dude your such a fucking bitch. Look at this nerdy ass shit "mhms :):crai:;)" jesus christ thats gayer then that stupid jews Theoretic forum....

Yo man theres no need to flame...I was simply wishing tori a happy birthday, Is that being too nice for you? Or are you used to getting a pack of cigs and maybe an acknowledgment on your birthday?

LOL, thanks guys.

yw

Dude your such a fucking bitch. Look at this nerdy ass shit "mhms :):crai:;)" jesus christ thats gayer then that stupid jews Theoretic forum....

Yo man theres no need to flame...I was simply wishing tori a happy birthday, Is that being too nice for you? Or are you used to getting a pack of cigs and maybe an acknowledgment on your birthday?

I don't fucking smoke cigarettes bitch. Congrats on the bday!

Now join the other 5 billion people in this world who have one to!

LOL, thanks guys.

yw

I don't fucking smoke cigarettes bitch. Congrats on the bday!

Now join the other 5 billion people in this world who have one to!

He is right... 365 days in a year, 8 billion people in the world... -tori- is just insignificant.

lawlathons

We all know Tori is special to postabout

But... but... you still play!?

Thats because I'm a loser with no life that sits in my moms basement and plays games all day. Or so I have been told. Many times.

"OMG you're 35 and you .....blah blah blah".

I can't wait until these kids get married and have to listen to their wife bitch at them to mow the grass while they're trying to play D3. It's like I always say, if you're 15 and you play video games, you'll be be 35 and play video games. It's not really something you "grow out of".

Thats because I'm a loser with no life that sits in my moms basement and plays games all day. Or so I have been told. Many times.

I can't wait until these kids get married and have to listen to their wife bitch at them to mow the grass while they're trying to play D3. It's like I always say, if you're 15 and you play video games, you'll be be 35 and play video games. It's not really something you "grow out of".

hahahaha youre 35 and on a gaming forum!!!!!!!

-_-

and i do agree with you, my stepdad bought a ps3....for himself <_<

-_-

My mother got my dad a Wii for their anniversary...

AND I DON'T EVEN PLAY IT!

I had to get his permission to play anything when he first got it, because he said it was his...

-_-

My mother got my dad a Wii for their anniversary...

AND I DON'T EVEN PLAY IT!

I had to get his permission to play anything when he first got it, because he said it was his...

lmao :o

it might be like that idk, he got it recently, havent been home

Extremely late HB Tori, hope you had a good one!

Heheh, thanks Darlin. :p

How come I dont get called Darlin.

Surely i was the last person on this site you would have thought to make a bday thread for you..........

That's not true Uker... I definitely think we have a brotherly/sisterly relationship... sorta love-hate. You may like to bicker with me now and again, but I know deep down you love me. But calling a bro your "darlin" is too Kentucky for me. Sorry ^_^

;)

Extremely late HB Tori, hope you had a good one!

Heheh, thanks Darlin. :p

How come I dont get called Darlin.

Surely i was the last person on this site you would have thought to make a bday thread for you..........

That's not true Uker... I definitely think we have a brotherly/sisterly relationship... sorta love-hate. You may like to bicker with me now and again, but I know deep down you love me. But calling a bro your "darlin" is too Kentucky for me. Sorry ^_^

;)

Editing this because i realize its gen chat....

lols.

ISO CLOSEDZSDZDZSA!

also incest.