Any 1 know a d2account 4kik0 ?

Yea, I was a idiot and got phished to a site that looked like bnet forums, entered my pw/cdkey/account. Boom everything on 1 of my ladder accounts gone + my jsp got stolen. If you ever see him let him know hes a low life bum for this . and Look out for char names : michigan, model, forbid . Jacked everything.. Someone told me its Kiko from Venom. Thanks alot Kiko made my ladder season a blast!! Dont trust him, I hear people say.

wasnt he banned on here?

nope

perfect-killah- kiko has been doing this for a long time now...god knows how many accounts he has stolen or has logged and not taken..... but ya he is well known for phishing links on jsp...and keylogging mod/hack programs

there was a kiko on here that got banned though..no relation?

lol kiko.

wasnt he banned on here?

nope

perfect-killah- kiko has been doing this for a long time now...god knows how many accounts he has stolen or has logged and not taken..... but ya he is well known for phishing links on jsp...and keylogging mod/hack programs

well i knew he had a account on here...did not know it got banned... but yes that kiko = same kiko we are talking about.

wasnt he banned on here?

nope

i just checked...no he is not banned at all on this site

cool a poser, thats NOT my d2 acc

i dont "phishing link" and you're saying battle.net phishing link, you got xcali'd son.

wrong person i am owner of venom- on lad but im not "4kiko"

my other dtrades acc

http://www.dtrades.org/index.php?showuser=6859

wich got jacked + scammed on

if tenj or someone wants to ban this acc go for it, i have massive proxies ill make another ;\

i havent scammed n shit.

if tenj or someone wants to ban this acc go for it, i have massive proxies ill make another ;\

That isn't the most tactful way to exonerate yourself of suspicion. A simple "It wasn't me" would suffice. No need to thumb your nose.

Yea, I was a idiot and got phished to a site that looked like bnet forums, entered my pw/cdkey/account.

Wait. Did you enter this information willingly, or are you saying it was keylogged? Because it is common knowledge (and even stated directly by Bnet) that they will never ask you for this information. Nor would there ever be a reason to enter this information.

That isn't the most tactful way to exonerate yourself of suspicion. A simple "It wasn't me" would suffice. No need to thumb your nose.

Yea, I was a idiot and got phished to a site that looked like bnet forums, entered my pw/cdkey/account.

Wait. Did you enter this information willingly, or are you saying it was keylogged? Because it is common knowledge (and even stated directly by Bnet) that they will never ask you for this information. Nor would there ever be a reason to enter this information.

you have to to get on forums

no you dont. i have never entered my information on anything except to install diablo. if u did enter it than its your fault. its wrong he is doing it. but its stupidity that caused it. take better care next time not to pull something like that again.

On battle.net forums you do have to enter a cdkey, password, and account. I was a idiot I didn't check the url before I entered all the info.

@kiko Well, I got hints that it was kik0 from venom who jacked me. Any other well known kik0's?

you have to to get on forums

Wow. Never heard that shit before. To hell with that then. I wouldn't give my CDkey to anyone, anywhere, anytime, EVER, for any reason at all, none, no fucking way jack.

That doesn't sound right, because I know I remember reading a statement from Bnet that they would never ever ask anyone this information for any reason. Why the fuck would they want such sensitive information like that anyway? For what reason?

no you dont. i have never entered my information on anything except to install diablo. if u did enter it than its your fault. its wrong he is doing it. but its stupidity that caused it. take better care next time not to pull something like that again.

On battle.net forums you do have to enter a cdkey, password, and account. I was a idiot I didn't check the url before I entered all the info.

@kiko Well, I got hints that it was kik0 from venom who jacked me. Any other well known kik0's?

I think he just told you "i am owner of venom- on lad but im not "4kiko" so same person or no?