my project sorceress

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

--------------------------------------------------

Adelaide's Legit MLD Light Sorceress

--------------------------------------------------

Glitch Rushed To Hell

LvL 49

Mid-Level Dueler

Diagnosis:

3354-4134 Thunder Storm Damage

105% FCR | 142% Breakpoints

1081 Life | Max Block | 234% Warmth | One Mana Cost Teleport

Equipment:

Everything is Legit not a single duped item used in this build:

3 Lightning Skills | 20% Fcr | 2 Socket Tiara [ 2 x Pink 5.5 Die Light Facets ]

3 Lightning Skills | 100 Life Amulet

35% Fcr Spirit Broad Sword

35% Resist/13 MDR Vipermagi [ 1 x Pink 5.5 Die Light Facet ]

70% 15% Superior Tower Shield Sanctuary

Artisan's Tower Shield of Deflecting [ 3 x Pink 5.5 Die Light Facets ]

74 Defense Trang-Oul's Gloves

2 x Stone of Jordan

100% Perfect 65 Life Waterwalk Boots

20% Fcr Red Lower Resist Wand [ 1 x Pink 5.5 Die Light Facet To Reduce More If Not Switching Back To Main ]

Invintory:

4 x 12 FHR Lightning Grand Charms

6 x 30 Life Lightning Grand Charms

10 x 20.5 Legit Life | Resis Matching Small Charms [ For when the extra resistance is needed ]

Recap:

This is a completely legit mid level dueling light sorceress. Which i recently made as i was getting board with all my other characters. So i figured why not try something new. A few friends gave me the idea and with thinking about easy lite skills to max this character came to mind. So i looked around for gear combinations and here it is. I know i could use fletch and duped boots but the goal for me was to keep this 100% Legit. I have yet to use this extensively PvP at the moment but i have managed to kill some friends with this character..sadly they where above level 80. All comments and suggestions are welcome. If you see any improvement's let me know so i can gear it that way and try it and give you an update on the character.

Special Thanks To:

Nuri ( Helping with some gear )

Shawn ( Giving me the idea )

Derek ( Glitch Rushing and Chaosing )

Marco ( Chaosing )

Rodney ( Gear combination suggestions )

And to all of those who gave me some idea's tho this character

This is by far my favorite character I have.

:D

is ts its primary attack? what else you do?

i been wantin to make either a sorc or a zon, but they're all made the same.

props on thinkin outside the box :D

ts/lightning and nova to stun or kill @ low life for other duelists in the game. it's my sorc in the guild channel at the moment actually thinking of using a different name on it to keep my account theme going

such low life even at 49? or is that considered high?

how does it do???

actually that would be considered high also because it has max block and since cta is lvl 57? if i recall right i don't have one infront of me at the moment. but if i had someone bo me i would have more then i stated of course and actually it does really good i can go against some of my friends hlds and sadly win? you know something is wrong when..

edit:

also at lvl49 you got 60 skills to use and if i remember 255 stats to use

• 3 weeks later...
Nice.

Just 1 question:

why 142 fhr when 86 works well and you could gain 90 more life in gcs?

it's attainable and i found it works better for mld and you cant use esh, and any really good lite orb would be above lvl49 so i figured taking advantage of that extra fhr from spirit would be worth it, you also got the vita from spirit and fcr, it kind of all blends together. and i can grush norm/nm/hell with the mld if i want so that fhr helps against snakes and souls, hope that answers your question, if you got anymore feel free to ask

not bad jay, very impressive.

Ideally though.. why trangs gloves?

Trang gloves:

2curses(necro only)

20fcr

xx amount psn resist

xx amount reduce psn time

i think those are stats..

Magefist:

1fire skill

20fcr

25% regen mana..

wouldnt these be more ideal? i mean.. help more?...

Again, nice sorc :(

cold resis thats why trang gloves for a mld it's nice to have

I'm not going to rate because I don't know anything about MLD, but that seems like a good amount of damage and very nice gear for a setup at level 49.

thanks tyler and yeah right now since i switched d2 accounts i have to move it over and everything im in the process of doing that once naomi stops bitching and then ill be able to show you in game, my friends zon died to it lol....

• 1 month later...
Why not ES? this is awesome btw.

when are u going to refund my 20x perm 32020s that u sold me? they all poofed and i've pm'd u like millions of times. i still have those pm's that u replied saying u'll refund em. Ur internet seems fine to me. Please stop dodging and refund my items. U can pay me in fg if u want, i dont care.

report for spam

btw if you want to make a false accusation bring it to scammers accusations this is getting fucking annoying kid

edit

if you continue this i'll have to pm cain himself because i am sick of having every thread fucked beause of you...cain made SA for a reason use it

when are u going to refund my 20x perm 32020s that u sold me? they all poofed and i've pm'd u like millions of times. i still have those pm's that u replied saying u'll refund em. Ur internet seems fine to me. Please stop dodging and refund my items. U can pay me in fg if u want, i dont care.

Dont post about this again unless its in scammer accusations.

• Site Owner

warned.

the next one is a 7 day suspension.

you do not get tothrash people's reputation in every thread without consequence.

either post in Scammer Accusations or take this to the Battlegrounds. I will not have this on my site, period.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...