-tori- cunt whats this

fucking moron posting googled pics from his moms computer thinking they're remotely funny go fucking kill your self you prepubescent nerd

I got my first blowjob in 1986.

Prepubescent? LOL....Is that the best flame you can pry from the depths of your slurred mind? Pathetic little rube.

Born Aug-5-1972

HOLY SHIT, get the fuck out of here 36 year old virgin LOL, you have never gotten a blowjob or touched a tit, omg get the fuck off the internet

This site is run by adults, little boy. And just to show how fucking retarded you are, little boy; Tori wasn't calling you retarded in her PM, you fucking retard. She was pointing out the fact that you called someone a retard in this thread http://www.dtrades.org/index.php?s=&...t&p=2210680

How is it possible that you could be that fucking retarded, you fucking retard?

God damn kids. You won't last 2 weeks here you pre-ban re-tred retard.

This site is run by adults, little boy. And just to show how fucking retarded you are, little boy; Tori wasn't calling you retarded in her PM, you fucking retard. She was pointing out the fact that you called someone a retard in this thread http://www.dtrades.org/index.php?s=&...t&p=2210680

Holy shit get a new word you fucking 36 year old loser lalalala

Answer for your ignorance, little boy. You actually made a thread asking why Tori called you a retard when it's obvious to even the dumbest box of hair that she was pointing out why you were infracted. She even put the word "retard" in quotations to allow you to understand why you were being warned. And yet you are so god damn retarded you didn't understand.

BTW: If you think taking shots at my age is gonna shake me, you are dead ass wrong. I don't have hang-ups about jack or shit. Yes I am a 35 year old unemployed virgin that lives off of his mothers welfare. :( Jackass.

Laff....kid took the fuck off. Had to grab his bag lunch, hop on the short bus and get to school. First the kid thinks Tori called him retarded when she obviously was pointing out that he had called another member retarded. Then he says I'm prepubescent. Then he says I'm a virgin. Motherfucker don't have a clue wtf he's talking about. Best you not step to me again you little idiot. You're gettin tossed here, BG style. GTFO

Gettin fucked with like a blind woman playing scrabble with a pack of gypsies.

Laff....kid took the fuck off. Had to grab his bag lunch, hop on the short bus and get to school. First the kid thinks Tori called him retarded when she obviously was pointing out that he had called another member retarded. Then he says I'm prepubescent. Then he says I'm a virgin. Motherfucker don't have a clue wtf he's talking about. Best you not step to me again you little idiot. You're gettin tossed here, BG style. GTFO

Gettin fucked with like a blind woman playing scrabble with a pack of gypsies.

DAMN BRO !!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE ONE TOUGH BAD ASS MOTHER FUCKER !@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

shut the fuck up pansy

Answer for your ignorance, little boy. You actually made a thread asking why Tori called you a retard when it's obvious to even the dumbest box of hair that she was pointing out why you were infracted. She even put the word "retard" in quotations to allow you to understand why you were being warned. And yet you are so god damn retarded you didn't understand.

/signed.

:(

Holy shit get a new word you fucking 36 year old loser lalalala

People didn't think and hoped i wouldn't two weeks but loook its been uhmm like? 6months or something like that.

People didn't think and hoped i wouldn't two weeks but loook its been uhmm like? 6months or something like that.

He ain't gonna last that long if he doesn't man up and apologize to Tori for making this thread. The whips gonna be crackin on that little dyslexic retard, I can assure you of that. He has yet to even acknowledge that he made a mistake. The unwritten rule of the BG; Back your shit up.

He ain't gonna last that long if he doesn't man up and apologize to Tori for making this thread. The whips gonna be crackin on that little dyslexic retard, I can assure you of that. He has yet to even acknowledge that he made a mistake. The unwritten rule of the BG; Back your shit up.

Wow i was so tired when i typed what i typed it didn't even make sense, yeah and vouch that.

fucking moron posting googled pics from his moms computer thinking they're remotely funny go fucking kill your self you prepubescent nerd

I got my first blowjob in 1986.

Prepubescent? LOL....Is that the best flame you can pry from the depths of your slurred mind? Pathetic little rube.

LOLZ, ZOMG GUYS, A GIRL TOUCHED MY PENIS, SHE WAS PROBABLY ON ACID AND DIDEN'T REALISE IT, BUT STILL, SCORE!

SHUT THE FUCK UP.