Dtrades veterans come here.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I fail to see anyone on that list worth noting.

Dude...you're kinda not worth noting, ever.

and you might be?

Someone worth noting.

says who, one random kid? do you think your special now that your staff on a dead website? Your ass has more traffic

Err, who are you again? Sorry, I tend to forget randoms when they try to use some sort of obvious attack directed at me by using methods like that.

So your special because your a Members III, woopdiedo. Shit ain't weak son, shit is strong, at least in your mind since you seem to enjoy flinging it around to generate some sort of effect.

and you might be?

Someone worth noting.

says who, one random kid? do you think your special now that your staff on a dead website? Your ass has more traffic

Err, who are you again? Sorry, I tend to forget randoms when they try to use some sort of obvious attack directed at me by using methods like that.

So your special because your a Members III, woopdiedo. Shit ain't weak son, shit is strong, at least in your mind since you seem to enjoy flinging it around to generate some sort of effect.

I think your asian so ill give you a pass on not being able to understand your broken english babble.

and you might be?

Someone worth noting.

I think your asian so ill give you a pass on not being able to understand your broken english babble.

I think you're an egomaniac, so I'll give you a pass on not being able to understand that I don't give a damn about your opinion.

Also, I'm horny, and hungry, and in a law class at the moment, so even if I cared, to care about whatever it is I am typing; or what you are saying, I just wouldn't care since I can get out of class, go to the student union and find a cute girl in 15 minutes, take her to my apt. and fuck her brains out till my next class in four hours.

• 4 weeks later...

RAWR!!! Fucking Blizzard won't let me re-install Diablo 2 because my Keys are so fucking old that they're useless. Some fucking bullshit.

Go to their website, create an account, put in old d2 key and they should give you a new key and you can DL D2 directly from their website.

And now...I'm going to be itching to do so...now that I've remembered that tidbit.

• 1 month later...

English 440 SUCKS

Why the fuck would you pay a university to teach you how to understand medieval jackasses? I swear, college is the biggest fucking scam of the modern age.

The class is "Business Writing" and is required...but my mistake, its 340, not 440.

And yes, college is a scam.

I've been bitching for years that we need to cut welfare and assisted living programs to the bare bone and divert those funds toward college tuition grants for deserving students. Some tuition regulation seems in order as well.

I also believe that one of the biggest problems we have in our society of self-entitlement is that there aren't any people starving to death in America. If it was so, maybe people would get off their asses and work.

oh, and fuck you douche bag faggot blah blah blah (token BG insult).

English 440 SUCKS

Why the fuck would you pay a university to teach you how to understand medieval jackasses? I swear, college is the biggest fucking scam of the modern age.

The class is "Business Writing" and is required...but my mistake, its 340, not 440.

And yes, college is a scam.

I've been bitching for years that we need to cut welfare and assisted living programs to the bare bone and divert those funds toward college tuition grants for deserving students. Some tuition regulation seems in order as well.

I also believe that one of the biggest problems we have in our society of self-entitlement is that there aren't any people starving to death in America. If it was so, maybe people would get off their asses and work.

oh, and fuck you douche bag faggot blah blah blah (token BG insult).

I tihnk what you meant to say was "Give student loans back to the banks so they can compete for them. MAKE degrees worthwhile again by bringing back manufacturing to the US so they idiots can have jobs, and college students like me with non-Liberal Arts degrees can manage them. Oh, and bring back Clinton for another term.

• 7 years later...

The definition of a misfit is someone or something that doesn't fit in, or that is different from the rest.

I heard he has obtained multi rank 1s in pvp,  World first pves in WoW multi classes, obtained a decent living of youtube/stream videos I swear a "misfit" was top 100 of every ladder on USeast  no hacks/bots/scams when he was like 11 IDK... Guess not fitting in with the rest of the cunt bags paided off. I miss the cookie cutter forum whores. rike king of jews