Bushell

Landshark

DrgnSlayer

akajames0568306985730698763908665786390456

MrPink

Holedur

Good ol' Dtrades

I MISS CHRIS / BRIAN.

Dont miss that nigger lipped asian james though.

But dtrades back then was fun.

LOL thats who he was lol i was trying to remember while skimming through this thread. ecko guy right?

brian still play WoW?

Chupasmuchas

Dracoy/Yocard

Jakis

HannibalKorn

Bushell

Landshark

DrgnSlayer

akajames0568306985730698763908665786390456

MrPink

Holedur

Good ol' Dtrades

I MISS CHRIS / BRIAN.

Dont miss that nigger lipped asian james though.

But dtrades back then was fun.

LOL thats who he was lol i was trying to remember while skimming through this thread. ecko guy right?

brian still play WoW?

IDK, lol.

I havent talked to anyone in years.

How do you post here if your banned nigger?

Been Here Longer than Most People that Posted in Here.

I just have things to do in my life, so I was never 'well known' i guess... haha.

Regardless.. if nobody knows who you are.. you are just a random veteran.

LOLBAI

Edit:We joined the same day.. I'll let it slide.. haha

Wich is still three months after I joined. Har!

aka how to boast over something so meaningless...

Keep on rockin' mofos.

Been Here Longer than Most People that Posted in Here.

I just have things to do in my life, so I was never 'well known' i guess... haha.

Regardless.. if nobody knows who you are.. you are just a random veteran.

LOLBAI

Edit:We joined the same day.. I'll let it slide.. haha

Wich is still three months after I joined. Har!

aka how to boast over something so meaningless...

Keep on rockin' mofos.

who are you again random?

• 2 weeks later...
Remember the good days when we had some of the funniest faggots ever?

Revan - revan's a noob, always had the godlies because he always made moneys! #1 dbayer until someone stole his spot.

I'm a little late, because this place is dead, but fuck you paul. I raped you at everything you touched there muffin. Doc is still a nub in wow.

Revan - revan's a noob, always had the godlies because he always made moneys! #1 dbayer until someone stole his spot.

I'm a little late, because this place is dead, but fuck you paul. I raped you at everything you touched there muffin. Doc is still a nub in wow.

FAGGET

Revan you always were a dbaying homo don't lie. But no matter how could your items were it never made up for your poor dueling skills :)

• 4 weeks later...

Revan you always were a dbaying homo don't lie. But no matter how could your items were it never made up for your poor dueling skills ;)

And who the fuck are you? Poor dueling skills? I'm confused...you must have me confused with some other person. If I hadn't quit, i'd challenge you, but i moved on from wasting time :p sorry.

• 3 weeks later...

Revan you always were a dbaying homo don't lie. But no matter how could your items were it never made up for your poor dueling skills :)

And who the fuck are you? Poor dueling skills? I'm confused...you must have me confused with some other person. If I hadn't quit, i'd challenge you, but i moved on from wasting time :) sorry.

OMG HAI

I can't believe this thread is still in existence!!!

And who the fuck are you? Poor dueling skills? I'm confused...you must have me confused with some other person. If I hadn't quit, i'd challenge you, but i moved on from wasting time :) sorry.

OMG HAI

PAULY BEAR.

I MISS HAVING BOXING COMPETITIONS WITH YOU IN GEETEEEH :(

U PRAY WIF ME SOMETIME?

OMG HAI

PAULY BEAR.

I MISS HAVING BOXING COMPETITIONS WITH YOU IN GEETEEEH :(

U PRAY WIF ME SOMETIME?

YA PUKER.

Alright. Fuck you too.

WHAT DID I DO? I MADE THIS THREAD LIKE 50K YEARS AGO

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...