When will this site shut down? PICK CORRECT DATE!

LOL

You were all over the site when you were a mod, and since you stepped down because nobody liked you (I mean nobody, your less liked than RKDMAN) you now have to be an even bigger bitch than before. Go ahead and delete this thread like the countless other ones where you were deep throated.

18k gamerscore says it all.

LOL

You were all over the site when you were a mod, and since you stepped down because nobody liked you (I mean nobody, your less liked than RKDMAN) you now have to be an even bigger bitch than before. Go ahead and delete this thread like the countless other ones where you were deep throated.

okay i understand rike, joz, uker, and the rest of them not liking me but ive never even talked to outside of our sspur trade and you don't like me or were you just stating other people don't like me?

LOL

okay i understand rike, joz, uker, and the rest of them not liking me but ive never even talked to outside of our sspur trade and you don't like me or were you just stating other people don't like me?

I'm going by the general mood, run with it or I will warn you.

LOL

Yes master.

LOL

Yes master.

LOL

I can beat that.

run with it or I'll suspend you for 1337 days

:thumb: