Tom

Small Items + Help Request

If your looking for a small item donation and are having a hard time getting a hold of it or just down on your luck and looking for some help. Post your requests here. Hopefully some of the members will be willing to help you get what you need, but don't post anything ridiculous or you may be punished. Follow these rules though.

Good luck.

-NO BEGGING! (A simple request is all you need to post)

-Must have over 30 posts accumulated before asking for free items.

-No asking for forum gold.

-No ridiculous requests.

-Only post your requests once, if it goes ignored sorry but that's how it is.

-Be Helpful :-D

Wondering if there's any chance I could get a free Bartuc's. I started up a Martial Arts 'sin recently after not playing D2 for a year or so and have relatively no gear for her.

If this is too much to ask for, sorry, I honestly have no clue what it's worth. Last time I played it wasn't worht a huge amount, so I was going off that.

Need some basic fcr gear that is easy to get:

20% fcr circlet (no other mods)

2x 10% fcr rings (no other mods)

20% fcr ammy (no other mods needed)

send a pm if you have them

ok im sick of looking now....

If anyone has a spare Andys helm please pm me I dont care if its named/eth/non eth/crap stats I just need one so my merc can wear it k thx...

well i was *W33D on east non ladder i was keylogged last year i would like to start an east vita hdin to mf/bot with so far what i need is a shako/hoz/decent cta/any ptorch and mass 20life scs if you can help with even an insight merc itd be absolutely GREAT thank yuo for at least thinking about helping

everyone on ladder has em, everyone on nonladder doesn't mf anymore.

anyone got nat's claw and helm? i been diso these for like 3 weeks and can't find em ANYWHERE

everyone on ladder has em, everyone on nonladder doesn't mf anymore.

anyone got nat's claw and helm? i been diso these for like 3 weeks and can't find em ANYWHERE

we have them ryan msg one of us on diablo

can someone help me with ubers? i got 3 sets of organs i wanna use hehe. but i cant kill ubers yet cos i havent added stats to my char yet. haha

and i need 1 or 2 hel runes hehe:)

thanks

Wondering if there's any chance I could get a free Bartuc's. I started up a Martial Arts 'sin recently after not playing D2 for a year or so and have relatively no gear for her.

If this is too much to ask for, sorry, I honestly have no clue what it's worth. Last time I played it wasn't worht a huge amount, so I was going off that.

I have one, just unid. PM me.

I need some help, few hel runes.

After a long rest from the addicting diablo, I've installed the game once again! I sold/gave/expired all my items so I'm left with nothing :'( I'm thinking of making a simple mf hdin or blizz sorc, so anything like tal sets, runes, anything small i can use to trade will be nice! Pease pm me if you would like to help out :blush2: Thanks!

I'm Bak :clapping: !

Im starting from scratch, so I'm just looking for some really basic sorc stuff, like Vipermagi, Occy, Lidless, Shako, Frosties/Magefists, Waterwalks/WarTravs/SilkWeaves, Arach, Tals Ammy/whatever rare ammy. If your looking to clear out some mules, I'm your man for the job :santa:

Just PM me and let me know! Thanks

EDIT::: Is that .28FG worth anything :bunny:

Im starting from scratch, so I'm just looking for some really basic sorc stuff, like Vipermagi, Occy, Lidless, Shako, Frosties/Magefists, Waterwalks/WarTravs/SilkWeaves, Arach, Tals Ammy/whatever rare ammy. If your looking to clear out some mules, I'm your man for the job :santa:

i have like occy and lidless. pm me whenever for it

Hi i have just recently restarted D2 and i was looking for help to get me started i got most of my gear alone but now i have nothing left to trade and im missing a couple items for my hdin im missing a shield belt 2x ring boots cta if any 1 could help me out with any of those items plz pm me

Hey! I thought of maybe restarting my hammerdin and I was thinking if anyone around here could hook me up with either of these...

1 Mara

2 Sojs (for me to use)

Andy helm

If you have any of them, either a donation or I'll try to give you the best things I can. But all I have left that is passibly good is a wire fleece COH, 3 key sets and a FHR/FCR/mana/life belt...its pretty good.

thanks.

I got the shit for ya I have some mules to clea up so I'll just throw you a pm whenever I have time for it :)

I don't know if any of you remember me but I've been out of the game for quite a while and im looking for some help to get back on my feet. Possibly some info to get me back up to speed with the game and a rush or whatever can be done to level up quickly these days. Anywho just PM me any help is appreciated.

Please excuse my post in D2 service forums, didnt noticed this thread.

Looking for really cheap barb starter gear just PM me, please dont sell your low torches or anything just pm me and ill take it with a huge smile.

Lo' there everyone. MajorThor here. 3 year old Dtrades member and former J.Mod. I've just leveled a Sorc to 70 and go figure....NO GEAR... Im an Es/Orber looking to take any spare Ice Sorc gear anyones got. To keep this "small" I'd like to request some Tals set pieces. I have the Helmet and Ammy already. I just need the other pieces (minus the armor, as to my recollection...that's still a rare item) If anyone could help me out. I'd forever be appreciative. My accnt is *MjollnirThor and the Charname: BeatMeWithStick /w me or PM me. Thanks Dtrades.

Hey im just starting up d2 again so I was wondering if anyone could give me a few cheapie items. Things like mf gear or anything actually would be nice.

Starting over since my characters expired... looking for some str charms if some1 can spare any let me know!

Characters dont expire anymore, just enter the account and click twice on them you'll refresh them... Unless you havent gotten into the account for so long it's gone now...

I just need a tgods belt.

Thanks for looking.

ive got a tgods for ya.

I need a tal rune, thul rune, and a p ruby if anyone has plz :) thanks

I got the tal and thul for you. Whisper me @ Mastiff