SOoo...

SoxFan08

The layout of this site has changed alot and its a sweet looking site sense the last time i browsed its forums daily in 06.. But the member level is low, and we need to get more people here. Now im sure there is alot of other forums out there for games that are dieing or have weak members trying to get popular or are in the shitter for $$.

Im promoting this site combinds with other gaming, or political car based forums, we adv on myspace spamming there forums, i mean there is something that needs to be done before the site dies even more. there has to be enough members for people to say "hey thats cool" or w.e w.e

As much as we want 97% of the kids on here are here for 1 thing only. and that is d2. there has to be other makeshift forums that dont have the mods and creater like this site. I mean if you dont realize this place is a pretty snnnnazzzy forum if i do say so myself. and if proposed properly im sure there would be many forums that would jump along at this idea.

I've thought about promoting the D2 side by putting spam bots in Diablo II CNTRY-# channels but I got a bunch of cdkeys muted doing that.

There also use to be a bnet channel for this site but that channel died.. I can keep bots up 24/7 but I'm pretty sure if we made a new channel it would be dead most of the time because so many people use other channels (civic-city, palapknation, vtpk, d2gm, list goes on forever)

Anyhow, I think some more users at this site from other communities wouldn't hurt at this point seeing as how this site's traffic seems to be getting slow lately.