NOW HIRING

Emrys

• Administrator

Once again its turnover time for staff members. I'm not really going to post any criterea that you have to meet to become a member of the staff, most ppl should have common sense enough to know you're not going to do it with 100 posts.

I am however going to pick the ones of you that I am interested in, review your posting and trading history, and talk to the other mods about you before the new members are placed. Post if you're interested or have any questions.

im around a internet equiped PC about 60% of my time, and willing to help out.

lol go smoked. 666 !!!! ftw

--

I can do just about everthing exept pcing (im realy out of synch right now), and I cant do any games exept Halo and D2. So, off-topic, d2, [admin ;)] ,etc.

I might be able to be Ladder PC in a month or so, just gota get back to the loop first.

edit- I can make my own icon too :teehee:

I would like to be a mod of something like console gaming or off topic gaming if either position is avalible. Lord knows I'm on the internet enough. And I'm not a 360 fanboy like one of the console game mods atm. (no names, lets just say his name has nothing 2 do with the past or present...) :teehee:

P.S. size 13 shoes here

It's been like a kitty in a choma for quite awhile since I stopped playing d2. I use to be 100% active on the forum, but as you can see when I was, I was a 100% loyal member. I've got experience in administrating other gaming forums, and would be HIGHLY interested in becoming any part of the staff here. Let me know if your interested in having me :teehee:

The console area would probably be my best position.

im up for w/e, altho id prefer a trading forum. and if noone decides they want the p/c forums i can do that once again.

I could help out on Price Checking for US East Ladder Forum. I was thinking about making a PC Guide (maybe a sticky?)... If no does US East NL Forum, I could help out in that as well.

^Glad to know that Lotus will be helping out. Look forward to working with you guys :teehee:

Bruno PM'd me with the Price checking job and i told him that I would do PC's whenever i visit this site but that i don't want a responsibility of it.

If you want to slap the Pricer tag above my avatar, it doesn't matter with me. And if you don't, that doesnt matter with me either. Just know that i will Pricecheck occasionally, not frequently.

Forgot to post my qualifications so here they are;

I'm an admin on the PalapkNation forums

I'm still active on D2.

I'm active on this forum (this is main place I use for D2 trading/selling/buying).

I've traded with and know a lot of people here.

I work and go to school (working on my master's) full time but still find time to help people here.

I try to make constructive posts rather than instigate.

Just wanted to say lol at Uker and Ruksak :teehee:.

Do you not think that I would make a fair and impartial staff member?

I think Ima swell fella. With big freakishly large feet. And you know what they say about people with big feet, right?

Big shoes.

and big socks, ou would have t wear those extra large sizes and stuff.

would the people hired be jmods or is it direct placement into staff???

Just wanted to say lol at Uker and Ruksak :teehee:.

Do you not think that I would make a fair and impartial staff member?

I think Ima swell fella. With big freakishly large feet. And you know what they say about people with big feet, right?

Big shoes.

Do you have to special order all of your shoes or is there a shoe store for fat footed people like peggie hill.

I find it amusing that some of the people that are applying for a staff position are currently in other threads (Not the BG) screaming, cursing and flaming each other like a buncha kids when the teacher leaves the room. Friggin hilarious.

even funnier how they are seeking mods for a site that needs almost zero with the lack of posts HAH HAH

I find it amusing that some of the people that are applying for a staff position are currently in other threads (Not the BG) screaming, cursing and flaming each other like a buncha kids when the teacher leaves the room. Friggin hilarious.

even funnier how they are seeking mods for a site that needs almost zero with the lack of posts HAH HAH

I think the idea is to rejuvenate this website. Which could be done with some ingenuity and effort.

who? give names, dont say rdkman tho.
I don't drop names, but I think it is rather obvious and "you" know who "you" are.

Take note guys.

These are exactly the kind of people we do not want becoming staff, and they are exactly the kind of people you will be watching for spam and flames as a mod.

EDIT: I meant david_bowies comment, not ruksak.

I haven't been part of the community very long and I don't play D2 any more but I'd be glad to be a moderator for the site. I love the forums and would try my best to help clean them up. Once I get my new PC (Tuesday) I'll be on intermittently throughout the day, every day. I'm around computers with internet access 95% of my day(not kidding). So I'll be available almost all the time.

-Brandon