Montreal Canadiens > All

Simz

• 2 weeks later...
Hopefully they won't fade down the stretch like they did last year.

They are way stronger this year than last year and they have Kovalev in fire. Im confident.

Kovalev is that guy that will only play when he Will wants because he just care about making a show, thats why montreal is obligated to keep that bitch inteir team, no1 wants him, same thing with Koivu and all others

They suck , i mean they Really sucks, you just dreamin seeing them in semi finals in playoff or mayb even less.

you can keep tellin yourselves they good, but dont be afraid seein them loses everytime they play against every team, unless they are like 20th or less in the league

They are way stronger this year than last year and they have Kovalev in fire. Im confident.

Kovalev is that guy that will only play when he Will wants because he just care about making a show, thats why montreal is obligated to keep that bitch inteir team, no1 wants him, same thing with Koivu and all others

They suck , i mean they Really sucks, you just dreamin seeing them in semi finals in playoff or mayb even less.

you can keep tellin yourselves they good, but dont be afraid seein them loses everytime they play against every team, unless they are like 20th or less in the league

... LOL. You obviously dont know shit about hockey.

Are you fucking retarded or what, just look at the standings.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think Kovalev plays when he wants to, hes just a streaky player. When he played for the pens (who raped the canadians without crosby and even worse with crosby) he would go threw streches where sometimes he seemed just unstopable, the he would fade out. Thats what he will do again, just like the canadians.

Penguins FTW.

(who raped the canadians without crosby and even worse with crosby)

Penguins FTW.

I like how you based your whole assessment on one game. Especially when you think about the fact that Montreal beat the Penguins TWICE, WITH Crosby in the line up.

Fortunately, Kovalev has been consistent since the beginning of the year and has no plan of slowing down, unlike he usually does.

Penguins FTW.

I like how you based your whole assessment on one game. Especially when you think about the fact that Montreal beat the Penguins TWICE, WITH Crosby in the line up.

Fortunately, Kovalev has been consistent since the beginning of the year and has no plan of slowing down, unlike he usually does.

stats don't lie, hes a streaky player. They've only played half the season, he will fade out eventually. Unlike Malkin or crosby who work hard game in and game out :sweat: . Penguins going all the way no doubt, they just had a rough start. They will finish strong and carry into the playoffs.

Penguins FTW.

stats don't lie, hes a streaky player. They've only played half the season, he will fade out eventually. Unlike Malkin or crosby who work hard game in and game out :sweat: . Penguins going all the way no doubt, they just had a rough start. They will finish strong and carry into the playoffs.

Be happy if the Penguins end up 8th for the playoffs.

Penguins FTW.

lol'd It dosen't matter where they end up in the playoffs because they are in the toughest division in the league (Flyers,Devils,Rangers>Montreal). As long as they get in the playoffs (which they will) they will get the job done.

Let me give you some stats:

28-18-4

Division record

6-11-1

everybody else

22-7-3

They have played most of their division games in the beginning of the year, hence i said the slow start. As long as they get into the playoffs they aren't going to lose. Even when they run into an eastern atlantic team, im confident they will win. The last month they've played 3 atlantic teams and they are 2-1 and 2 of them games are w/o crosby.

Penguins FTW.

lol'd It dosen't matter where they end up in the playoffs because they are in the toughest division in the league (Flyers,Devils,Rangers>Montreal).

Haha thats so funny because the best team of your division would be third in ours.

Penguins FTW.

lol'd It dosen't matter where they end up in the playoffs because they are in the toughest division in the league (Flyers,Devils,Rangers>Montreal).

Haha thats so funny because the best team of your division would be third in ours.

Of course their records would be lower. because they have to face more quality opponents. Unlike your division who only has 1 which is the senators. if the season were to end today the atlantic division would have 4/5 team in the playoffs. (pens,devils,islanders,philly) and with the rangers just missing at the # 9.

to the candians division which is 2/5 or 3/5 not sure where the bruins are

Penguins FTW.

Of course their records would be lower. because they have to face more quality opponents. Unlike your division who only has 1 which is the senators. if the season were to end today the atlantic division would have 4/5 team in the playoffs. (pens,devils,islanders,philly) and with the rangers just missing at the # 9.

to the candians division which is 2/5 or 3/5 not sure where the bruins are

Bruins are definitely in the top 8 seing as they are doing well this season, even without Bergeron which is their Crosby. Seriously, I dont like the way you judge you division superior to any other. This is non sense. The Canadiens won more against the pens than they lost this season and they just beat the devils allowing only 13 shots on Huet. And thats not mentionning how boring the Devils game is. Islanders are far from hard to beat for the Canadiens.

Bruins are definitely in the top 8 seing as they are doing well this season, even without Bergeron which is their Crosby. Seriously, I dont like the way you judge you division superior to any other. This is non sense. The Canadiens won more against the pens than they lost this season and they just beat the devils allowing only 13 shots on Huet. And thats not mentionning how boring the Devils game is. Islanders are far from hard to beat for the Canadiens.

This is how Atlantic Division is superior to the North East. Notice not 1 under .500.

heres atlantics W/L against the north east

5-4-2 - Philly

8-4-1 - Pittsburgh

8-4-0 - Devils

10-6-0 - Islanders

10-6-0 - Rangers

Overall: 41-24-3

Heres NE W/L against the Atlantic

8-4-2 - Sentators

11-7-1 - Montreal

6-8-3 - Bruins

6-9-2 - Buffalo

6-6-4 - toronto

Overall-37-34-12

stats don't lie, hes a streaky player. They've only played half the season, he will fade out eventually.

Considering the fact that you've probably watched only one or two habs games this season, I'm going to assume that you don't know jack about what you are talking about.

Kovalev has been a streaky player through all of his career, but this year it's completely different. He's never been this good for such a long stretch in three years and a half with the Habs. We're almost through 3/4 of the season and he has shown NO sign of slowing down at all.

I know what I'm talking about, I always watch every Habs games.

stats don't lie, hes a streaky player. They've only played half the season, he will fade out eventually.

Same here and I agree with Herz. Kovalev has played amazingly well this season and he also helped young players like the Kostitsyn brothers to play very good hockey too. And that is very important in a team. Notice that none of our players are in the top 25 scorers but we still have the second best stats in the eastern conference.

Same here and I agree with Herz. Kovalev has played amazingly well this season and he also helped young players like the Kostitsyn brothers to play very good hockey too. And that is very important in a team. Notice that none of our players are in the top 25 scorers but we still have the second best stats in the eastern conference.

I don't watch many montreal games but i do catch the highlights.However imo this has nothing to do with Kovalev. You think he has changed because he has been putting up the numbers for this long, but he has always been streaky. What changed this year? What makes it completely different? I can only predict from what happened in the past and if he has been on a roll, hes bound to fade out. Hopefully for you guys not in the playoffs.

I don't watch many montreal games but i do catch the highlights.However imo this has nothing to do with Kovalev. You think he has changed because he has been putting up the numbers for this long, but he has always been streaky. What changed this year? What makes it completely different? I can only predict from what happened in the past and if he has been on a roll, hes bound to fade out. Hopefully for you guys not in the playoffs.

Look, even if Kovalev DOES fade out, we will still good, just like you without Crosby.

• 3 months later...
seems though as i was right. pens move to the conference finals, and canadiens lose.

rofl you said your division was best. I agree pens are #1 east though. Montreal didnt play so well in the playoffs.

our division is the best, the top 5 teams in east 4 are from the atlantic (not in this order)

pens,devils,rangers,flyers,canadiens

and in the east the only two teams left (pens,flyers) are from the atlantic division. how is that not the best?

seems though as i was right. pens move to the conference finals, and canadiens lose.

rofl you said your division was best. I agree pens are #1 east though. Montreal didnt play so well in the playoffs.

our division is the best, the top 5 teams in east 4 are from the atlantic (not in this order)

and in the east the only two teams left (pens,flyers) are from the atlantic division. how is that not the best?

How old are you man? You have pathetic hockey knowledge.

lol iso how. name teams better than the 5 ive listed. in the playoffs the seedings were: #1 montreal, #2 pittsburgh, 3# washington ( they were only in there because they won their division they should have been like #8), #4devils, #5 rangers, #6 philly. taking out washington the top 5 are : montreal, pittsburgh,devils,rangers,philly ( once again i donlt believe in that order) 4 outa 5 from the atlantic. and the only 2 teams left in the east from the atlantic. iso: why i am wrong. please explain. because i have no hockey knoweldge? as you say.

lol iso how. name teams better than the 5 ive listed. in the playoffs the seedings were: #1 montreal, #2 pittsburgh, 3# washington ( they were only in there because they won their division they should have been like #8), #4devils, #5 rangers, #6 philly. taking out washington the top 5 are : montreal, pittsburgh,devils,rangers,philly ( once again i donlt believe in that order) 4 outa 5 from the atlantic. and the only 2 teams left in the east from the atlantic. iso: why i am wrong. please explain. because i have no hockey knoweldge? as you say.

Because you think playoffs = regular season. Which is ridiculous. And now that you have Hossa, i damn hope you are gonna win because if you dont, that would be worse than what hapenned to the sens.

Because you think playoffs = regular season. Which is ridiculous. And now that you have Hossa, i damn hope you are gonna win because if you dont, that would be worse than what hapenned to the sens.

i agree with you about the hossa thing. if we don't win this year he was a waste because i don't think we are signing him. But the Playoffs>regular season. and the best teams in the plays from the east penguins,rangers,montreal,fylers,devils. lol as i said 5 best east teams, 4 of them 5 advanced to the semi-finals in the east.. the regular season means nothin. as i said in previous post. you can get the # 8 seed and still be the best team in nhl if u win the cup. so i'm gona question your hockey knowledge, if you think the regular seaon means more than the playoffs :verymad: ... which is ridiculous.

i agree with you about the hossa thing. if we don't win this year he was a waste because i don't think we are signing him. But the Playoffs>regular season. and the best teams in the plays from the east penguins,rangers,montreal,fylers,devils. lol as i said 5 best east teams, 4 of them 5 advanced to the semi-finals in the east.. the regular season means nothin. as i said in previous post. you can get the # 8 seed and still be the best team in nhl if u win the cup. so i'm gona question your hockey knowledge, if you think the regular seaon means more than the playoffs :verymad: ... which is ridiculous.

w/e, arguing with a supporter is always pointless.