The Greatest Debate Ever: ON top or bottom?

lemans81

The debate  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ok my wife and I totally disagree, and I know I am being picky about this so I figured I would come here to settle the arguement. When replacing the tp(assuming you don't just have an empty roll and use the one sitting on the counter) do you put the roll up on top or on the bottom. It drives me nuts when its not going over the top.....my wife says she doesn't care so I figure the fact that 90% of the time she does the opposite just to drive me nuts.

Definitely over the top.

I mean, you have to look at the statistics.

73% of Americans put it over the top. Clearly, there is a majority for a reason.

And what are those reasons then? Well, as Lugz said, easier access. In a study done by researchers at the University of Oxford, putting toilet paper in an over-the-top manner increased efficiency by 22% and reduced overall work and energy by 18%.

So clearly there is no debate. Top wins, bottom loses.

Definitely over the top.

73% of Americans put it over the top. Clearly, there is a majority for a reason.

And what are those reasons then? Well, as Lugz said, easier access. In a study done by researchers at the University of Oxford, putting toilet paper in an over-the-top manner increased efficiency by 22% and reduced overall work and energy by 18%.

....Really Ryan? You looked up the statistics...?

You need to get laid.. seriously.

Definitely over the top.

You used to be able to spot my bullshit from a mile away... What happened?

THERE ARE NO FUCKING STATISTICS FOR THIS SHIT, I MADE IT UP.

Definitely over the top.

LOL.

and i don't really care. not something that bothers me. only thing that bothers me is if the toilet paper isn't on the left side.

Definitely over the top.

LOL.

and i don't really care. not something that bothers me. only thing that bothers me is if the toilet paper isn't on the left side.

hahaha ryan

i like it over the top, what kind of person has it come out the back?.............seems so......opposite, and wrong....

Definitely over the top.

OH, I spotted it.

I just decided to bullshit back for a minute.

I still got it, don't worry.

LOL

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...