• Administrator

Tired of it.

It's bullshit.

Should have done it before now.

What is a fanboy comment:

"xxxxx owner, haha"

"you just don't like it because you bought xxxxxx"

"xxxx sucks"

ridiculous thoughts that you believe are facts.

What is not:

Any comment showing some level of thought, intelligent preparation, and/or a good unbiased argument.

Two things I should mention:

1. If you think I won't do this, your wrong. This thread was created after I warned someone for this very reason and I have zero issues doing it again.

2. You don't have to worry about me abusing power. I'm not going to be looking for warns. I have no issues warning no one, I have no issue warning everyone. If you feel you are mature enough to post here, thats good, you should be fine, I'm not going to ride your ass. But, if you aren't mature enough to have a discussion, I'll let you know by filling out your log.

Umm..as much as it gets annoying, aren't those kinds of posts still considered opinion? As long as no flaming comes from it (which usually does happen anyway), they are entitled to their opinion, even if it is biased.

I mean i really don't like the PS3. It's not because i'm a poster boy for Microsoft or Nintendo, but Sony has ticked me off with their attitude towards their console and pushing blu-ray and a lot of other reasons. Am i going to get warned for saying i don't like PS3?

Maybe i'm just retarded, but could you be a little more clear on what's "illegal" now? (and prolly this needs a sticky)

• Administrator
Umm..as much as it gets annoying, aren't those kinds of posts still considered opinion? As long as no flaming comes from it (which usually does happen anyway), they are entitled to their opinion, even if it is biased.

I mean i really don't like the PS3. It's not because i'm a poster boy for Microsoft or Nintendo, but Sony has ticked me off with their attitude towards their console and pushing blu-ray and a lot of other reasons. Am i going to get warned for saying i don't like PS3?

Maybe i'm just retarded, but could you be a little more clear on what's "illegal" now? (and prolly this needs a sticky)

I will sticky it in the future. I find that most users skip over stuck threads because they always feel they've read them already. After this has been hanging out on the top long enough, it will get stuck.

There is nothing wrong with disliking a console. You can dislike whatever console and how ever many of them you want. Theres nothing wrong with that. There is nothing wrong with discussing your opinions either, this is a forum after all.

However, from what I continuously read from the forum, this has to be done. Almost every thread made in this forum reverts back to 'console wars.'

It's off topic.

It's just going to piss someone off.

It's been said 50 times before.

It's going to get a potentially good thread killed.

You can say you don't like PS3. You can say that you would never buy it. There aren't enough games. Talk about experiences you've had with PS2 or PS1 that make you dislike PS3. There is nothing wrong with any of that.

DON'T BASH OTHER PEOPLE FOR WHAT THEY LIKE, WHAT THEY WANT, OR WHAT THEY HAVE.

That's the biggie.

In short, as long as someone is capable of not being an idiot, they will be fine.

Tired of it.

It's bullshit.

"xxxxx owner, haha"

"xxxx sucks"

What is not:

Any comment showing some level of thought, intelligent preparation, and/or a good unbiased argument.

1. If you think I won't do this, your wrong. This thread was created after I warned someone for this very reason and I have zero issues doing it again.

2. You don't have to worry about me abusing power. I'm not going to be looking for warns. I have no issues warning no one, I have no issue warning everyone. If you feel you are mature enough to post here, thats good, you should be fine, I'm not going to ride your ass. But, if you aren't mature enough to have a discussion, I'll let you know by filling out your log.

So you warned for a rule that wasn't even created yet?

Try making the rule and THEN enforcing it...

Tired of it.

It's bullshit.

"xxxxx owner, haha"

"xxxx sucks"

What is not:

yah seriously.

its like:

"omg 360 owns"

new rule "no fanboy comments"

FUTURE- YOUR WANRED NOW.

lol? can mods create rules now also without approval of admin?

• Administrator

Actually I'm pretty sure I've been verbally warning Logan about it for some amount of months.

And if you link me to a post I've made where I am being a fanboy moron, I will warn myself.

Actually I'm pretty sure I've been verbally warning Logan about it for some amount of months.

And if you link me to a post I've made where I am being a fanboy moron, I will warn myself.

yea. I've told him to stop multiple times but it was never a RULE.

you should have made the rule, let him read it, let him make a fanboy post again and THEN warn him.

not warn him and set him as an example for your new rule.

you should have made the rule, let him read it, let him make a fanboy post again and THEN warn him.

because you need an example to show everyone else!!!!!!!

I have no problem with this...posts get stupid once everyone argues and goes on for 30 posts that are all same shit over and over again

but he tends to flame on a constant basis whenever some1 even mentions PS3 in 1 of his threads. He 's had a warn coming for some time imo.

but he tends to flame on a constant basis whenever some1 even mentions PS3 in 1 of his threads. He 's had a warn coming for some time imo.

yea he has.

but I could say that I'm warning/suspending you because your name offends my religion... is there a rule about that? no. therefore I wouldn't warn you or whatever. (not that I would for that reason lol.. but you get the point)

it's made now and that's that.

• Administrator

yea he has.

but I could say that I'm warning/suspending you because your name offends my religion... is there a rule about that? no. therefore I wouldn't warn you or whatever. (not that I would for that reason lol.. but you get the point)

Jesus is a common Spanish name. You couldn't say that.

yea he has.

Jesus is a common Spanish name. You couldn't say that.

blah.

shut up don!