Banned

Check this convo out with the power level'ers

Explanation: I got banned by power leveling!

Nathany: hi

Vivoxity: Hey nath

Nathany: what can i do for you pls?

Vivoxity: I got the email.

Vivoxity: here

Nathany: could you give me your order niumber?

Vivoxity: 2007-11-11-3849-10062600

Nathany: hold on pls,i will check for you

Vivoxity: This account has been issued a Permanent ban as a result of access from a part of the world that is significantly different from the region where the account had been registered. Our review of the account indicates that the World of Warcraft account you were using was accessed by a third party (for example, a sibling, friend and/or leveling service) for the purpose of advancing characters on the account (for example, gaining levels, honor, and/or wealth). Please take a moment to review the World of Warcraft Terms of Use at http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/legal/termsofuse.html which state that your Password is to be kept confidential at all times and you are solely responsible for the security of your Password. You may not disclose your Password to anyone, or allow your Password to be used by anyone other than yourself and/or your one (1) minor child. This includes, but is not limited to, compensated third parties accessing the account to advance characters in any way. Furthermore, the Terms of Use go on to state under Section 3 [Establishing an Account] that

• 3 weeks later...

You can always get your account back, you just need to keep hammering away at blizzard and make yourself out to be innocent. I blatantly sold my account a year ago, they banned it, and a few weeks ago I pretended like I had just quit and someone must have hacked it.

I got my account back after about 2 weeks, 6ish emails. Just keep bitching.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Don't tell this kid to go legit and to level your own characters, tell me that none of you haven't paid someone to do a level job for diablo?

nope i havent

who the hell would waste that much money to level a char

cus it takes FOREVER to lvl in wow n ppl have lifes or work alot

Lol, 60 takes under 4 days /played.

If you seriously can't dedicate that much time over time, then WoW isn't for you to begin with.

60-70 isn't even a huge grind either, WoW is the most user friendly mmo out there and people still fail at it.

Jeesh.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...