Yo Joz

You seem to think there is a lock or something that stops me, in reality there isn't.

Oh, no, I know exactly what stops you.

And I know what it is that keeps me around this forum. What is is that drives you and everyone else to constantly flame me. Hell, I even know when it all started.

But, I dont like writing stories so I wont bore you with the history, I'll just tell you this.

"You have no power."

The only power you have is a fake delusion, granted by the "true" power of the website to ease the clutter of his life.

Do you relize that being a moderator/staff is just an admitance by the adminsitrator that there are to many jackasses, scammers, spammers and other bitch running around the site for one person to watch over. The only reson the positon of moderator even exist is to give the Administrator time to do what he wants. In effect, and mostly true, you, as Staff/Moderator have been dumped into a pit of snakes, arachnids and insects. Of course, your armed with that delusion of power, but it only carries so far over the creatures of the pit. And in the end, well, you realy cant do shit.

Have fun and please, PLEASE do your worst.

Awwwww poor little jew can't handle being flamed? That's too bad.

I'm glad you like my picture - it's a good one. You usually take pictures like that at "parties" with "other people", I know those two things are hard for you to understand, but that's just how it goes when you are a fucking nerd.

By the way, I'm older than you are chief.

Awwwww poor little jew can't handle being flamed? That's too bad.

I'm glad you like my picture - it's a good one. You usually take pictures like that at "parties" with "other people", I know those two things are hard for you to understand, but that's just how it goes when you are a fucking nerd.

By the way, I'm older than you are chief.

I can handle being flamed, I just question the reson and contination of the attention you flamers seem to crave.

I dont go to parties. Also, I dont engage in homosexual activities with my friends. Hetrosexual yes, homosexual no.

Linear age means just about jackshit if your mental age is still that of a young child seeking gratification and attention from people on a forum.

I GET FREE LEAFSTV NOW!

HURRAH!

WTF HOW?

Leafs TV, which is owned by the club, will emerge as a major carrier. Beginning next season, it will air about 25 games, twice as many as the 12 aired in 2006-07. To facilitate Leafs TV's new status as a major carrier, Rogers Cable will place the regional channel on a basic digital tier, doubling the channel's distribution to one million households from 500,000.

SO IF YOU HAVE ROGERS DIGITAL PACKAGE, YOU GET FREE NOW!

Good thing because Leafs now have 20+ games on Leafs TV this season. I'm content.

I GET FREE LEAFSTV NOW!

HURRAH!

WTF HOW?

Leafs TV, which is owned by the club, will emerge as a major carrier. Beginning next season, it will air about 25 games, twice as many as the 12 aired in 2006-07. To facilitate Leafs TV's new status as a major carrier, Rogers Cable will place the regional channel on a basic digital tier, doubling the channel's distribution to one million households from 500,000.

SO IF YOU HAVE ROGERS DIGITAL PACKAGE, YOU GET FREE NOW!

Good thing because Leafs now have 20+ games on Leafs TV this season. I'm content.

Fuck I got cogeco cable.

• 2 weeks later...
i have no problem with joz... i believe ppl dont have a problem with jo i think they just dont like him because he is jewish.... i mean really there are nothin wrong with jews except the one next door to me and he is emo/jewish....

wait what?

an emo jew?

fuck that, you CAN kill him.

*signs the note "I (a Jew) hereby alow this person to kill an (emo jew), X___Joz__"