Twink Healers

*Disclaimer* I suck at 70 pvp so i play organized pvp at level 29 if you dont like it fuck off i have a couple legitament questions dont turn this into a 'twinks are gay thread'

Im leveling a 29 Priest atm for my twink guild, a bloodelf, and i while i was doing some arenas on my hunter i realized WHOA paladins are good healers also

my questions are, while preists are better healers in terms of sheer healing done per second what is their ability to maintain this like, i havent really ran into many good preist tbh exept Useful from our rival guild on cho'gall

also, in terms or 2v2 and 3v3 arena at 29 does BoF/Bubble/BoP really outweigh a preists ability to AOE fear/Bubble/and heal on the run (somthing a paladin cannot do)

im just second guessing myself and want to amke the best desicsion for a healing twink we do 2's 3's and wsg's mainly

also whats the most import part of preists longevity(int)/survivability(stam)/strong healing (+healing)

thanks for reading, comment please

Just my little two cents, if you really want a twink healer I suggest making it a 39 twink, with all enchants and everything requiring level 35+ things just get to be so much cooler when you can use those. I saw a lvl 39 twink resto druid that easily topped at least 100k healing every AB game so yea... just my two cents.

At earlier brackets a priest will probably heal better than a paladin, but if the player is smart you can probably make it for it with bubble, bop etc. Also if you prefer to heal on the run and want to make a really good twink resto druids are very good.

Of course to survive with a priest you will need a good combination of int and stam (not much +healing you can get at level 29). Find a happy medium and you should do well enough. This is the same for all healing classes while at a low level.

Just my little two cents, if you really want a twink healer I suggest making it a 39 twink, with all enchants and everything requiring level 35+ things just get to be so much cooler when you can use those. I saw a lvl 39 twink resto druid that easily topped at least 100k healing every AB game so yea... just my two cents.

At earlier brackets a priest will probably heal better than a paladin, but if the player is smart you can probably make it for it with bubble, bop etc. Also if you prefer to heal on the run and want to make a really good twink resto druids are very good.

Of course to survive with a priest you will need a good combination of int and stam (not much +healing you can get at level 29). Find a happy medium and you should do well enough. This is the same for all healing classes while at a low level.

this is a 29 healer, i dont play 19 or 29 bracket and believe it or not if i stacked all +healing gear i could break 400 of course that would be dumb but i could :(

to future posters looking for someone with experiance or a little more spesific

Make sure you get

Berylline Shoulders (Quest)

Skullbreaker - TBC Enchantable (Quest)

Gallan Cuffs - TBC Enchantable (Quest)

Witch Finger (Quest)

Holy Shroud (AH)

Battlehealer Cloak (WSG)

Begulier Robes (AH)

Starfaller (AH, just a wand)

Defiler's Cloth Girdle (AB)

Defiler's Cloth Boots (AB)

Elder's Leggings of the Ealge (Apply Golden Spellthread before equiping)

Plains Ring

Adviser's Ring (WSG)

Arena Grand Master

Insignia of the Horde

Nightsky Gloves/Hotshot Pilots Gloves

Make sure you get

Berylline Shoulders (Quest)

Skullbreaker - TBC Enchantable (Quest)

Gallan Cuffs - TBC Enchantable (Quest)

Witch Finger (Quest)

Holy Shroud (AH)

Battlehealer Cloak (WSG)

Begulier Robes (AH)

Starfaller (AH, just a wand)

Defiler's Cloth Girdle (AB)

Defiler's Cloth Boots (AB)

Elder's Leggings of the Ealge (Apply Golden Spellthread before equiping)

Plains Ring

Adviser's Ring (WSG)

Arena Grand Master

Insignia of the Horde

Nightsky Gloves/Hotshot Pilots Gloves

worthwhile post, though i have all my Boe gear and +31 healing pants epicl attached already too

just need some SM powerleveling before i go questing

thanks this can be closed

• 2 weeks later...