To all you dickheads who thought I was ugly...

madd-hatter

man you forgot to take a brown crayon and put that brown spot on your stomach...    :wub:

^^

Crayons dont work on skin.

bah a brown pen then =_=

is it possible for someone to yank your penis out?

I wonder if there is anyone even strong enough to tear a penis off of a man's body...

Im sure there are machines that do it, but a man's bare hand? And the guy that is strong enough to do it wouldnt touch a man's penis, thats for damn sure.

So we will never know.

man you forgot to take a brown crayon and put that brown spot on your stomach...    :wub:

^^

bah a brown pen then =_=

I wonder if there is anyone even strong enough to tear a penis off of a man's body...

Im sure there are machines that do it, but a man's bare hand? And the guy that is strong enough to do it wouldnt touch a man's penis, thats for damn sure.

So we will never know.

the only thing I know if that in some country, they take a big axe and cut your penis off as a sign of punishment for some crime. (can't remember the country nor the crime...I think its sex before weds...)

^^

bah a brown pen then =_=

So we will never know.

Only takes 10 lbs of force to break one (rip one out? idk) (Boner..).........