HOTTEST GUY ON DTRADES #2

Who's hotter?  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol never saw you on a pic ebola...you look alot like me when I had short hair.

Lol and even my GF says the same.  -_-

Wtf...

I highly doubt we look anything alike and why are you showing my picture to your Mrs.Chubbs?

no seriously if I find one I will post it here...you will freak out...

and I didnt show it to her...I was closing out Dtrades when she got downstairs then she said: "Hey that guy looks alot like you back when you had short hair"

but I doubt I have a picture of me with short hair though...

Guy I see a picture of you with long hair and I have a picture of me with long hair, we look nothing alike besides the basics. You have hair, eyes, nose, mouth and so on.

Yea that picture I posted is 8-10 months old. I should take another picture...and maybe a better one than that old one...with a real camera, not with my computer cam.

But that picture I had on wich I looked like you is the picture I had on my driving school identification card. threw it away when i got my real permit... :p

Well i love you!

P.S. who did you pick?!

I had to go with Nader, personally.

You're suppose to pick your Hubby! IIRC you're married right? lol.

My hubby wasn't on this list. But funny enough, of all the guys on the list, Nader is the one that comes closest to what my hubby looks like.

We could add him to the poll?

Here's the most recent pic I have, from about 2 weeks ago during our mini-holiday trip around Northern Arizona.

resizeofrotationofp1010gq1.jpg

Here's another favorite.

mattsedonabv9.jpg

*Edited in a smaller version of the pic, lol.

Well i love you!

P.S. who did you pick?!

My hubby wasn't on this list. But funny enough, of all the guys on the list, Nader is the one that comes closest to what my hubby looks like.

Here's the most recent pic I have, from about 2 weeks ago during our mini-holiday trip around Northern Arizona.

Here's another favorite.

mattsedonabv9.jpg

nice view on the first pic.

Well i love you!

P.S. who did you pick?!

Here's another favorite.

mattsedonabv9.jpg

nice view on the first pic.

LOL BRUNO GIEB UR FG? <3 <3 <3

oh oh...yea...awesome view. :p

Yeah, that was an awesome town. It is called Jerome and it's basically this little hippy town built into the side of the mountain just outside of Sedona (the bottom pic is obviously in Sedona).

There was a huge thunder storm that night and the view of the lightning cracking across that sky at our vantage point was fucking amazing. I want to take the same trip again, it was so much fun.

Here are more pics from that trip.

We started up in Flagstaff (up in the Northern Arizona mountains).

This is a pic of the town. That hotel in the back is our favorite one (it's an old historic hotel from back in the old west days and is haunted, lol) and underneath it is our favorite bar in town.

resizeofp1010004sa7.jpg

Here's a pic of Matt when we were just outside of Flagstaff, on our way down 89A which takes you into Sedona. Great view.

resizeofp1010010sn1.jpg

Here's a pic of the old historic hotel we stayed in Jerome.

resizeofp1010024lx5.jpg

And last, but not least, a pic of one of the cool houses which had it's backyard built up the mountain. I loved the landscape.

resizeofrotationofp1010ax6.jpg

Here are more pics from that trip.

We started up in Flagstaff (up in the Northern Arizona mountains).

This is a pic of the town. That hotel in the back is our favorite one (it's an old historic hotel from back in the old west days and is haunted, lol) and underneath it is our favorite bar in town.

resizeofp1010004sa7.jpg

Here's a pic of Matt when we were just outside of Flagstaff, on our way down 89A which takes you into Sedona. Great view.

resizeofp1010010sn1.jpg

Here's a pic of the old historic hotel we stayed in Jerome.

resizeofp1010024lx5.jpg

And last, but not least, a pic of one of the cool houses which had it's backyard built up the mountain. I loved the landscape.

resizeofrotationofp1010ax6.jpg

his hair is nothing like minee LOL ><

i like mine better =D

no offense XD

Your husband looks like a douche with man tits.

It's called pecs, dork. If you ever lifted like he does (all the time) you'd have realized that. My hubbys chest and arms are fucking huge and hot. :p

I agree with Don.

For someone who works out (all the time) he looks rather Mr.Average30YearOldMale to me. Ill just jar up a quick comparison by telling you to look at FoxShox and compare. Nice town though too bad he had to douche it up with queer sandals and bootcut pants.

It's called pecs, dork. If you ever lifted like he does (all the time) you'd have realized that. My hubbys chest and arms are fucking huge and hot. :o

Man, I really wish I had pecs and huge arms. -Sigh-.

Does he play d2? :p

Not anymore. But he is the one that originally got me into D2.

:)

Seto, it's summer here in AZ, so he cut his hair much shorter so he doesn't have to deal with the hair glue that he uses to spike it.

It's called pecs, dork. If you ever lifted like he does (all the time) you'd have realized that. My hubbys chest and arms are fucking huge and hot. :o

Man, I really wish I had pecs and huge arms. -Sigh-.

Does he play d2? :p

Not anymore. But he is the one that originally got me into D2.

:)

Seto, it's summer here in AZ, so he cut his hair much shorter so he doesn't have to deal with the hair glue that he uses to spike it.

... you guys call gel hair glue?! LOL hahahahahah xD i find that funny

first theres no subsauce and now u call gel hairglue? :p

(unless he uses wax/clay/pommade then i'll laugh he calls those hairglue :p)

anywayy i have fucking long hair now, before it was too short to spike ..and now its too long T_T ...i think i need stronger gel =/ or shorter hair T_T

Seto, here's the link.  We didn't name it glue, the company that made it did:

http://www.beautydepot.com/074469436090.html

oh shit.. i use to use that stuff too ><

lmao joico is kinda expensive in canada tho :) >< they have some with color in it :o i liked that stuff XD

do you know what subsause is? :p

I don't think so, but I may have seen it and just don't remember.

And although that ICE stuff is a tad expensive, it goes a long way and it works really good, so it's worth it IMO.

• Administrator
Seto, here's the link.  We didn't name it glue, the company that made it did:

http://www.beautydepot.com/074469436090.html

oh shit.. i use to use that stuff too ><

lmao joico is kinda expensive in canada tho :) >< they have some with color in it :o i liked that stuff XD

do you know what subsause is? :p

I don't think so, but I may have seen it and just don't remember.

And although that ICE stuff is a tad expensive, it goes a long way and it works really good, so it's worth it IMO.

VOMIT

STFU with this hair salon shit.

GTFO Seto, you've managed too annoy me more than getahardonfortitties Tori.