HOTTEST GUY ON DTRADES #2

Who's hotter?  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Futon

futonot0.jpg

Blackfire

blackfirehn0.jpg

Foxshox

foxshoxjm4.jpg

Landshark

landsharkeu6.jpg

Maxz

maxzac7.jpg

Duped

dupedfy4.jpg

Ebola

ebolavn8.jpg

Nadar

nadarjc2.jpg

Love you guys :p

My vote is still for Ebola, just like the last time I did this. Thought this would be a decent "I'm kinda back thread" Missed ya :D

Fuck Ebola fo sure !!! He has a fucking bananas hat

I ;) Robfish :p You gotta call me someday so we can have some ''Good hard fucking '' and Imma play the girl , damn so viscious

Ebola man no lie, your family looks super pissed...

Picked Ebola since his family is so badass... and for the fact his family is in his pic.

Haha everyone says that but it really is just the fact that were not the type of people who take pictures. We were enjoying ourselves in Mexico though. Well I was enjoying myself very much, good looking girls, great food with even better salsa and walking around taking in the sun in Zacatecas,Zacatecas. Plus I got shit tons of tequila for like 10 bucks.

This was in California with my brother. It was the 4th of July and I was killing everyone with the power of my beard. Speaking of which I challenge anyone who can actually grow one to a beard off. I dont expect many challengers as most of you just hit or are about to his puberty but you can make an effort.

1003614qt7.jpg

Ebola man no lie, your family looks super pissed...

Picked Ebola since his family is so badass... and for the fact his family is in his pic.

Haha everyone says that but it really is just the fact that were not the type of people who take pictures. We were enjoying ourselves in Mexico though. Well I was enjoying myself very much, good looking girls, great food with even better salsa and walking around taking in the sun in Zacatecas,Zacatecas. Plus I got shit tons of tequila for like 10 bucks.

I'm going to Mexico in April. Oh god I'm gunna be so fucked.....

Why do you say that?

Cause the beer and tequila is cheaper than the water and I'm going to a wedding where theres an open bar.

This was in California with my brother. It was the 4th of July and I was killing everyone with the power of my beard. Speaking of which I challenge anyone who can actually grow one to a beard off. I dont expect many challengers as most of you just hit or are about to his puberty but you can make an effort.

Gimme two months to grow it and I'll kick your beards ass!