Pregnancy.

Haze

• Administrator

he's not getting flamed, he's getting real life answers. no one has out right blasted him, they've posted their views on the situation thus far and we all have our rights to do so. there is on sense in closing a post where the discussion is mature thus far, so i'm re opening it. he's not going to get a lot of answers different than this on the 'eagle' forum. they can see it here, if you care to post it, link them.

as to uker and the rest. i grew up in a family that didn't have alot of money, they really didn't have the money to support me or my 2 brothers growing up. however they managed to squeek by, have 2 boys graduated from highschool 1 from college. i myself am an ex military man who makes decent money in town, my brother jesse makes DAMN GOOD money, and my 3rd brother is still in highschool. if i'd found out they'd aborted my brother james, i'd never forgave them. i've killed, killing is wrong. you dont understand how bad it hurts you inside until youve done it. i'll tell you now haze, if you push her into this, when she figures out what she did was wrong she'll hate you until the armageddon and beyond.

he's not getting flamed, he's getting real life answers. no one has out right blasted him, they've posted their views on the situation thus far and we all have our rights to do so. there is on sense in closing a post where the discussion is mature thus far, so i'm re opening it. he's not going to get a lot of answers different than this on the 'eagle' forum. they can see it here, if you care to post it, link them.

as to uker and the rest. i grew up in a family that didn't have alot of money, they really didn't have the money to support me or my 2 brothers growing up. however they managed to squeek by, have 2 boys graduated from highschool 1 from college. i myself am an ex military man who makes decent money in town, my brother jesse makes DAMN GOOD money, and my 3rd brother is still in highschool. if i'd found out they'd aborted my brother james, i'd never forgave them. i've killed, killing is wrong. you dont understand how bad it hurts you inside until youve done it. i'll tell you now haze, if you push her into this, when she figures out what she did was wrong she'll hate you until the armageddon and beyond.

Was talking about in general, were not gonna take your specific case and end up generalizing dood... Just saying that its logical that children coming from poor family USUALLY do worse then children coming from wealthy family... so yea ends up saying he should really abort :rock:

he's not getting flamed, he's getting real life answers. no one has out right blasted him, they've posted their views on the situation thus far and we all have our rights to do so.  there is on sense in closing a post where the discussion is mature thus far, so i'm re opening it.  he's not going to get a lot of answers different than this on the 'eagle' forum.  they can see it here, if you care to post it, link them.

as to uker and the rest.  i grew up in a family that didn't have alot of money, they really didn't have the money to support me or my 2 brothers growing up.  however they managed to squeek by, have 2 boys graduated from highschool 1 from college.    i myself am an ex military man who makes decent money in town, my brother jesse makes DAMN GOOD money, and my 3rd brother is still in highschool.  if i'd found out they'd aborted my brother james, i'd never forgave them.  i've killed, killing is wrong.  you dont understand how bad it hurts you inside until youve done it.  i'll tell you now haze, if you push her into this, when she figures out what she did was wrong she'll hate you until the armageddon and beyond.

Was talking about in general, were not gonna take your specific case and end up generalizing dood... Just saying that its logical that children coming from poor family USUALLY do worse then children coming from wealthy family... so yea ends up saying he should really abort -_-

kinda sad how ppl dont even concider aboption :rock:

imo if you two were stupid enough not to use protection then i highly dout you two could raise a child

This is the ultimate reason why I always dodge 15 year olds partys and/or girlfriends...you never when you're going be fucked like this.

but like alot of people said. its the law, if she wants to keep it...then that it.

maybe show her how expensive a child is though : diapers, food, clothing, accessories, toys...etc. and that is not including all the time you need to actualy STAY with the child. either one of you is going to have to ditch school...if she keeps the kid. so if I was you I would take all those arguments and put it infront of her...she might wanna change her mind after this.

he's not getting flamed, he's getting real life answers. no one has out right blasted him, they've posted their views on the situation thus far and we all have our rights to do so.  there is on sense in closing a post where the discussion is mature thus far, so i'm re opening it.  he's not going to get a lot of answers different than this on the 'eagle' forum.  they can see it here, if you care to post it, link them.

as to uker and the rest.  i grew up in a family that didn't have alot of money, they really didn't have the money to support me or my 2 brothers growing up.  however they managed to squeek by, have 2 boys graduated from highschool 1 from college.    i myself am an ex military man who makes decent money in town, my brother jesse makes DAMN GOOD money, and my 3rd brother is still in highschool.  if i'd found out they'd aborted my brother james, i'd never forgave them.  i've killed, killing is wrong.  you dont understand how bad it hurts you inside until youve done it.  i'll tell you now haze, if you push her into this, when she figures out what she did was wrong she'll hate you until the armageddon and beyond.

Was talking about in general, were not gonna take your specific case and end up generalizing dood... Just saying that its logical that children coming from poor family USUALLY do worse then children coming from wealthy family... so yea ends up saying he should really abort :rock:

Agreed.

I am desciribing situations like chris and his gf are in. Both are 15, with little to no money, and even if they get minimum wage jobs, they will struggle to survive with just them, let alone a baby to suppport. I would hate to see a kid grow up in a life where they cannot provide the basic support a baby needs to live well in a house.

Also, im not saying abortion all the time and abortion is always the answer, However in this case i think it is. There should be age limits i suppose, a 15 year old carring a baby for 9 months is kind of akward, and will mentally change her. However if a women is older and doesnt want the baby, well she can put it up for adoption.

Also, im not saying abortion all the time and abortion is always the answer, However in this case i think it is. There should be age limits i suppose, a 15 year old carring a baby for 9 months is kind of akward, and will mentally change her. However if a women is older and doesnt want the baby, well she can put it up for adoption.

LoL so you're advertising that abortion should only be made available to women UNDER a certain age? :lol:

A buddy of mine had this problem, and ended up winning her over to get an abortion with the arguement of,

"were so young that even if you do keep this kid, its life is going to be horrible while making ours horrible, you wont be able to go and do what you want with your life, your kid is going to be underprivilaged and not really have a great childhood like it would if you waited"

but really its sorta hit or miss with girls, if she wants to keep it you rfucked, but i dont really feel bad for ya man, they make condoms for a fuckin reason.

and p.s man, next time this happens that you dont exactly get out in time, go to a planned parenthood or some type of association like that in you area and get a morning after pill.

LoL so you're advertising that abortion should only be made available to women UNDER a certain age? :lol:

no thats not what im saying at all.

i think that if a woman is able to carry a child through all 9 months of pregnancy aboption should be a viable option. However abortion should always be there for women who dont want to carry hat baby for the 9 months (1st trimester abortions). And abortion should always be used for women under a certain age for the reasons i ahve said before.

You have a bad habit of not really throughly reading my posts and just throwing out assumptions. Next time you respond to my posts, can you please actually read some of my other opinions/posts instead of just picking out one part and try to turn it around? Doesnt really work. " :( "

no thats not what im saying at all.

i think that if a woman is able to carry a child through all 9 months of pregnancy aboption should be a viable option. However abortion should always be there for women who dont want to carry hat baby for the 9 months (1st trimester abortions). And abortion should always be used for women under a certain age for the reasons i ahve said before.

You have a bad habit of not really throughly reading my posts and just throwing out assumptions. Next time you respond to my posts, can you please actually read some of my other opinions/posts instead of just picking out one part and try to turn it around? Doesnt really work. " :( "

agree, i dont think any non-legal adult should be able to bring another life into the world, most people, including myself, cant even completely care for themselves on their own so how the hell are they supposed to care for another life on top of it.

What??

You have a bad habit of not really throughly reading my posts and just throwing out assumptions. Next time you respond to my posts, can you please actually read some of my other opinions/posts instead of just picking out one part and try to turn it around?

Sorry I cannot really understand your posts. :lol: Maybe this will help

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sentence_%28l...s_of_a_sentence

i dont think any non-legal adult should be able to bring another life into the world

Forcing people to give up their babies is venturing into dagerous territory, and will never happen in the United States.

Ok guys, i'm going to confess.

This is what really happend...

She convinced everyone that she got pregnant from her ex, no one believed her, but I did. Her bestfriend asked her ex (Kevin). Kevin said it never happend and he diden't do shit with her, but I still believed it. So one night, we were having sex, and she told me not to blow on her bed, so i'm like.. ok.. So she made me go inside of her, thinking it would be fine, how can you get a pregnant girl pregnant again... So a couple weeks later, she told me that she made it all up, and that I was going to be the father. It caught me by fucking suprise, so i asked her like.. wtf, and she told me it was because she diden't want me leaving her. So i'm pretty pissed, but it dosen't matter, i'll stick with her for whatever decision she makes, good or bad.

So you all can stop ranting on me saying it's my fault.

kthnx.

edit: Tori, you can suck my fucking dick, go die.

bye.

What??

You have a bad habit of not really throughly reading my posts and just throwing out assumptions. Next time you respond to my posts, can you please actually read some of my other opinions/posts instead of just picking out one part and try to turn it around?

i dont think any non-legal adult should be able to bring another life into the world

Forcing people to give up their babies is venturing into dagerous territory, and will never happen in the United States.

It's funny how you have resort to the flaws in his sentence structure instead of actually continuing the arguement; (He pretty much won that debate hands down you would've been better off just not saying anything) But what really makes it funny is how you misspelled dangerous in your very last sentence :clapping::( .

Just so it's not spam. I think some of the wisest words in the this thread are if your to stupid to not wear a condom then your probably not smart enough to take care of a kid. I would seriously try to convince her of either getting an abortion or venture down the adoption path. Hmmm I'd like to hear how your taking all this in.

She convinced everyone that she got pregnant from her ex, no one believed her, but I did. Her bestfriend asked her ex (Kevin). Kevin said it never happend and he diden't do shit with her, but I still believed it. So one night, we were having sex, and she told me not to blow on her bed, so i'm like.. ok.. So she made me go inside of her, thinking it would be fine, how can you get a pregnant girl pregnant again... So a couple weeks later, she told me that she made it all up, and that I was going to be the father. It caught me by fucking suprise, so i asked her like.. wtf, and she told me it was because she diden't want me leaving her. So i'm pretty pissed, but it dosen't matter, i'll stick with her for whatever decision she makes, good or bad.

kthnx.

bye.

you joined the thread before i posted this. lol

What??

i fail to see what i said does not make sense to you despite the obvious typos.

But yeah.....sucks chris, but i wish you the best of luck :(

Just make sure you think it through. Even though you may say your with her through it all a baby is another person, another life, somebody that you'll have to devote 110% to even if you might feel lazy. I'm just trying to make sure you realize your life will have to change, you'll have to change, and you'll have to adapt to not sleeping in until past noon (From staying out and partying) because their will be a baby who needs to get changed/fed.

kthnx.

bye.

Thanks for proving my point.

Not to mention earning yourself a warning, lol.

You just showed that you are too immature to post in a forum, not to mention that you shouldn't be going to a gaming forum to be getting advice for something like this in the first place. So you are definitely too immature to be having sex, not to mention being a father.

A Green Day/Harvey Danger song just popped into my head. Any guess as to which one?

kthnx.

bye.

You just showed that you are too immature to post in a forum, not to mention that you shouldn't be going to a gaming forum to be getting advice for something like this in the first place. So you are definitely too immature to be having sex, not to mention being a father.

A Green Day/Harvey Danger song just popped into my head. Any guess as to which one?

instead of calling him immature and not fit to post in forums, why dont you help him-give advice, since he did get a girl pregnant and im sure he recognizes his mistakes.

Really dont think he needs to be told this 100x by people.

And maybe this is his only outlet to seek help? Atleast he IS getting help despite it being a "gaming forum".

kthnx.

bye.

instead of calling him immature and not fit to post in forums, why dont you help him-give advice, since he did get a girl pregnant and im sure he recognizes his mistakes.

And maybe this is his only outlet to seek help? Atleast he IS getting help despite it being a "gaming forum".

If you had read my first post in this thread, you would see that I gave him good and honest advice.

Kthxbye! :lol:

kthnx.

bye.

If you had read my first post in this thread, you would see that I gave him good and honest advice.

Kthxbye! :lol:

Except you did just post that which is basically a flame calling him immature and not it to post on a forum.

Also you said this in your other post. For your reference.

This is why people like you shouldn't be having sex, you are too fucking dumb and immature.

????

kthnx.

bye.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

No way is that what really happened.

kthnx.

bye.

first off...how can you say she MADE you go inside her...its your twigs n berries, you put it where you want.

you did unprotected sex, again BOTH your faults.

im not flamin, im just stating, its both your faults, you need to deal with the consequences.

kthnx.

bye.

AHAHAHAHAHAH

No way is that what really happened.

It sounds like a fucking joke, but it isen't.

I'd really appreciate if you diden't just laugh at my problems. kthnx.

To pws, she told me it's because if i got her pregnant, i woulden't leave her.

i fail to see what i said does not make sense to you despite the obvious typos.

Since you asked...

i think that if a woman is able to carry a child through all 9 months of pregnancy aboption should be a viable option.

I'm pretty sure you need a comma somewhere in here. Although even after you make the sentence gramatically readable, it still makes no logical sense.

However abortion should always be there for women who dont want to carry hat baby for the 9 months (1st trimester abortions). And abortion should always be used for women under a certain age for the reasons i ahve said before.

Again, you wrote a bunch of phrases that doesn't make any sense when put together. What's a hat baby???

I'll refer you to this very helpful site :lol:

http://www.tustin.k12.ca.us/cyberseminar/paragraph.htm

So she made me go inside of her, thinking it would be fine, how can you get a pregnant girl pregnant again...

Why would you, at 15 years old, have sex with a pregnant woman?

Anyways, standing by the birth-mother and being there for your baby is the right thing to do, and I respect you for doing it. But I have a feeling that it's not going to be up to either of you on what happens to the fetus.

By the way, an internet gaming site is probably not the best place to seek advice on such an issue.

But what really makes it funny is how you misspelled dangerous in your very last sentence  .

Just so it's not spam. I think some of the wisest words in the this thread are if your to stupid

It's funny how you misspelled "you're" and "too" after that long and inspiring speech of spelling correctly.