Girls...

Goddamnit I can't stand girls.

Why do so many fucking women have to be overdramatic about everything? My friend is mad at me because we're going out tonight and she says "I don't know if I wanna go out... not really feelin it" so I say, "ok, no problem" and she FLIPS OUT because I didn't try and force her to come.

Well guess what? I don't want you coming if you yourself aren't fucking pumped up to go. I have been stupid and done the whole "oh man, come out with us!!! come on!!" routine too many times. You shouldn't need to rely on other people to get you in the going out mood.

Why do so many fucking women have to be overdramatic about everything? My friend is mad at me because we're going out tonight and she says "I don't know if I wanna go out... not really feelin it" so I say, "ok, no problem" and she FLIPS OUT because I didn't try and force her to come.

Well guess what? I don't want you coming if you yourself aren't fucking pumped up to go. I have been stupid and done the whole "oh man, come out with us!!! come on!!" routine too many times. You shouldn't need to rely on other people to get you in the going out mood.

</3 drama

I would have said the same thing.

No need for drama, plenty of good looking ones in better moods at the bar already anyway.

No need for drama, plenty of good looking ones in better moods at the bar already anyway.

yes definitely... well, the girls i go with are usually the hottest

yes definitely... well, the girls i go with are usually the hottest

Cause they know your first choice is not into their pants.

Than I'll watch as the even bigger guy standing behind you kicks your ass.

you couldn't hurt a fly..

you're just to obese and that means your slow..

sorry.

your sig is too long

you say you were banned from JSp for scamming

iso ban?

nah kid, i know you have a hard time reading.. (TAKE UR RITALIN) but it says im quoting BAWL

who is supposedly jsp's greatest scammer and scammed 26k fg

Kthx gtfo random

sorry.

ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU UNDERSTAND IT?!

yes this is in english what language you speak canada?

French?

ugly fat redhead nerd

Well if you can understand english, I did not state that I was going to kick anyones ass. Moron.

sorry.

ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU UNDERSTAND IT?!

yes this is in english what language you speak canada?

French?

ugly fat redhead nerd

like all americans I didn't read all of it

ritalin is for kids whose parents refuse to slap them when they misbehave

yay for hitting kids