Alina

Alright you stupid fucking bitch everyone on this website has had enough of your lies and annoying presence. We are all sick of your obvious cocksucking of mods to try to become one yourself. Look where its gotten your cunt ass, your "idol" enzo finally released how shitty you truely are. I can only imagine all you fucking ugly people living in a nice doublewide trailor. Myabe now people will finally see through the lies and I hope you never come back on this website again.

This is the link to her photobucket account LOL: You will probably delete these soon, but Its ok becuase I already screenshotted the pages for proof ^_^

Lets begin with some beauty shots of thundercunt:

Get the fuck out of here bitch:

FAMILY TIME:

One last treat:16/07/2007 9:53:10 PM Alina (P)Peter - I play D2? Better than playing wow or sitting around on my ass drinking and doing drugs

Cya later Bitch if your smart you wont show your face around here anymore:

Thread creation assisted by:

Uker/Ebola/DancingQueen (PrinceWindu)

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

ISO TORI

Sssshhhhhhh Lotus, I'm just reading this entertainment. I'm not really here.

:crai:

LOLOL :wub:

come on i was hopein for some excitement ^_^:crai:

I know you were baby-cakes, but I'm on my best behavior.

B)

BABYCAKES?

LMAO THAT'S MY FAVORITE WORD.

BACK OFF NUBBY

pat i'll kill you.

LOL... boys boys...

There is plenty Grandma here for both of you. And for Donald too.

ISO TORI

Sssshhhhhhh Lotus, I'm just reading this entertainment. I'm not really here.

LOLOL :wub:

come on i was hopein for some excitement ^_^:crai:

I know you were baby-cakes, but I'm on my best behavior.

B)

BABYCAKES?

LMAO THAT'S MY FAVORITE WORD.

BACK OFF NUBBY

pat i'll kill you.

LOL... boys boys...

There is plenty Grandma here for both of you. And for Donald too.

oh noes trizney paul

Wow.

Honestly - I don't know her, but apparently she ripped on my in my last thread under the name devotedkitten, so all I have to say is:

You just got owned more than I could ever have been... and everyone here knows I have a GREAT history of proving to everyone that I'm a total retard and a clueless cuntbag sometimes.

You ma'am, have outdone me and yourself.

Also - on a side note... while the grush I had the other night was fast (mainly because of the 2 pallys helping) you were a TOTAL bitch. No serious - I'm a whore and a bitch too but dear god... you need to get laid or something. You were controlling EVERYONE and I'm sorry but that's not what you do... at least I try to be nice sometimes...

Who is Paulwicki, threatening to ban you "tomorrow", Uker?

its pauls friend, and thats fine....i prolyl shoulda just blacked that part out. I talked to paul already.

Oh, ok.

As long as it wasn't someone with the actual power to ban you, since you can't get banned for guessing a D2 password and entering a game. Even if it was a little dick-ish to ruin the game. ^_^ But I'm sure you knew that already.

Wow.

Honestly - I don't know her, but apparently she ripped on my in my last thread under the name devotedkitten, so all I have to say is:

You just got owned more than I could ever have been... and everyone here knows I have a GREAT history of proving to everyone that I'm a total retard and a clueless cuntbag sometimes.

Also - on a side note... while the grush I had the other night was fast (mainly because of the 2 pallys helping) you were a TOTAL bitch. No serious - I'm a whore and a bitch too but dear god... you need to get laid or something. You were controlling EVERYONE and I'm sorry but that's not what you do... at least I try to be nice sometimes...

HI ^_^

kids hatein on my ridiculous new sig yo.

its pauls friend, and thats fine....i prolyl shoulda just blacked that part out. I talked to paul already.

Oh, ok.

As long as it wasn't someone with the actual power to ban you, since you can't get banned for guessing a D2 password and entering a game. Even if it was a little dick-ish to ruin the game. ^_^ But I'm sure you knew that already.

it's his personality tori

Oh, ok.

As long as it wasn't someone with the actual power to ban you, since you can't get banned for guessing a D2 password and entering a game. Even if it was a little dick-ish to ruin the game. B) But I'm sure you knew that already.

Why yes ofc i did ^_^:wub:

But it was o-so tempting

Wow.

Also - on a side note... while the grush I had the other night was fast (mainly because of the 2 pallys helping) you were a TOTAL bitch.  No serious - I'm a whore and a bitch too but dear god... you need to get laid or something.  You were controlling EVERYONE and I'm sorry but that's not what you do... at least I try to be nice sometimes...

HI ^_^

kids hatein on my ridiculous new sig yo.

Pat get mason and bella to cyber in here LOL.

This sort of shit sickens me.. It's one thing to post someones' picture, but putting up shit of their family? That's a whole other thing...and whoever is responsible for this is a fucking jerkoff who needs a new hobby. And for those who have pretended to be her friend -- fuck you.

And yes, I am "raging" about this because it deals with more than just her picture...A line has been crossed that should never have been in the first place. I hope whoever is responsible for this bullshit is proud of themselves. Stand-up fucking job, losers.

Rag on me all you want, I don't even care at the moment. I'm loyal to my friends...that's more than I can say than most of you who have posted on this thread. Fuck off and find a new hobby.

Oh, ok.

As long as it wasn't someone with the actual power to ban you, since you can't get banned for guessing a D2 password and entering a game. Even if it was a little dick-ish to ruin the game. B) But I'm sure you knew that already.

Why yes ofc i did ^_^:wub:

But it was o-so tempting

LOL Uker, your willpower for avoiding mischief is... low.

And Lotus, your sig is seriously sweet. *In her Grandma voice* Off the hook, yo.

and jen, shes a virgin by choice, dont pick on her.

^ ^

k.

:wub:

PS - Hi tori... wanna start fresh and we can attempt to be friends this time...

Sounds good Legit, we're cool. ^_^

Hell ya... biatch power together forever!

And again... I am bored.

MORE POSTS! this thread needs to beat out mine before it becomes famous!

lewl tori and jen made up.

THIS IS EDRAMA IN THE MAKING YO.

I don't even know why there was drama in the first place. I must have been in a pissy mood. Sometimes I give my opinion and then get a little hell-bent on explaining it when it doesn't come across right. And if I feel I'm getting attacked along the way, then I go into bitch mode.

So yeah... post all the nudey pics you want Jenn. I think you are a good looking girl.