Top Bm Barb on East..

the fact that people are mentioning reymundo as #1 bvc is a testament to the fact that every barb left on east completely blows

i like how you talk shit without ever dueling with/against me in a 4v4 gm. gear me a d2pk barb and i'll be glad to duel. but what an i expect from a friggen member who thinks hes so god like and legendary..then wins by 1 as soon as he comes to east to a shitty demi team..

i'm sure your opinion has changed after the recent set of duels against my real d2pk teams :p

honestly there are not 4 people on east that would win a single round 4v4 gm against our A-team of Me/Tony/Nick/Dan

as for the random that thinks BvC vs BvC proves who's a better barb

haha i dont even need to say anything to prove what an utter retard you are

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kills on my barb before I had any decent gear + 3 on 1 with amp damage curse, those s/ss are over 3 months old.. Also Telestomp was Aldurs druid for me to mess around on and EastRealm is talrasha fber...

None of these s/ss are of my current characters, because I don't die on them now that I actually have gear..

I'm calling out EVERY dueler on Dtrades who thinks they can step to me Legit vs Legit.. I dare you..

This post kinda scared me when you said legit because you and I both know you TP and yes I have used mods too.

I will gladly LEGIT 1v1 (2player game cause I know you will try and buff etc) you.

• 2 weeks later...

LOL I OWNED UR CHAR IN PUBS B4 lol u s/e and cam back and still died then u were gona brg a nother char and i just left caus ur sry pos barb who cant kill a shity mb necro LOL

and if u wana bm o boy will i bm caus a necro bm iws 20000k eorse then ur brarb ill justy use fade revives 8bs wand and my gmod and fuckin own u

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
first off. legendaryswing would rape u and he doesnt even use mods or hacks of any kind

secondly, Since when is LAW bm (bring the ruckus being a slogan they use)

thirdly, Ur not good :-\

Refering to your first point, Legendary_Swing cannot kill me in BvB combat.

Nor can I kill him. I happen to be VERY close friends with Chris (Legendary)

So thanks, and I have been saying *Bring Teh Ruckus* Since Diablo 1 kid, LAW is not me, nor could they compare to me..

Also, I AM almost an Identical build of Chris' apart from a few items..

So how can you use him to compare to me, than say I am trash, when me and him are equals :)

chris is pretty cool he has like 3 amp wands too ~_~

LOL I OWNED UR CHAR IN PUBS B4 lol u s/e and cam back and still died then u were gona brg a nother char and i just left caus ur sry pos barb who cant kill a shity mb necro LOL

and if u wana bm o boy will i bm caus a necro bm iws 20000k eorse then ur brarb ill justy use fade revives 8bs wand and my gmod and fuckin own u

pro typist. Roundbear don't be surprised you'd fall to me to. It's pretty crazy admins care so little about snp they don't even ban him, lawl.