Top Bm Barb on East..

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say that was my win..

DLM's Hamdin + Bruno's Hamdin + a Leap Barb.. Vs Me alone..

Total score was 22-2 for My BvC...

Sadly, thats not true :( Even with your enchant and the 2 other ppl in your aprty, DLM was able to kill you alone.

2 People in my party? LAUGH! I had just my Afk Sorc in my party.. RKDMAN can vouch he watched we tank You + DLM same time + Nader leaping me :o

first off. legendaryswing would rape u and he doesnt even use mods or hacks of any kind

secondly, Since when is LAW bm (bring the ruckus being a slogan they use)

thirdly, Ur not good :-\

Refering to your first point, Legendary_Swing cannot kill me in BvB combat.

Nor can I kill him. I happen to be VERY close friends with Chris (Legendary)

So thanks, and I have been saying *Bring Teh Ruckus* Since Diablo 1 kid, LAW is not me, nor could they compare to me..

Also, I AM almost an Identical build of Chris' apart from a few items..

So how can you use him to compare to me, than say I am trash, when me and him are equals :(

wow the fuck's the point calling your self the top bm barb on east. with an enchant sorc+juvs+mods virtually any properly built barb is unstoppable. here's what i suggest.

Shut the fuck up random, and bring this shit back to jsp.

What mods kid? Gtfo I > You & your Flist..

2 Hamdins have stepped up to my barb, and fallen 8-1 and 5-1..

And that was 3 on 1 Ham/Ham/Leaper Vs Me..

Who is next to fall?

wow the fuck's the point calling your self the top bm barb on east. with an enchant sorc+juvs+mods virtually any properly built barb is unstoppable. here's what i suggest.

Shut the fuck up random, and bring this shit back to jsp.

What mods kid? Gtfo I > You & your Flist..

2 Hamdins have stepped up to my barb, and fallen 8-1 and 5-1..

And that was 3 on 1 Ham/Ham/Leaper Vs Me..

Who is next to fall?

I laughed at that. and s/s to prove? kid you are shit. bm is nothing to be proud of. so you need juvs and chant to help you win. that isn't skill. shit .11 spawns like you will never understand what skill is.

Ill let my hdin bm duel you. my 16juvs>your 16 juvs.

But bm doesnt impress me. When you can kill people without enchant and juvs, then ill be impressed.

Pretty sure my Wind druid with 12k Life 7.5k Nado, who's merc hits 26k WITH 16Juvs will easy the shit out of you :D

What, your top bm barb on east cant beat an hdin with juvs? And im sure your DRUID (advantage char) would own my hdin.

Kills on my barb before I had any decent gear + 3 on 1 with amp damage curse, those s/ss are over 3 months old.. Also Telestomp was Aldurs druid for me to mess around on and EastRealm is talrasha fber...

None of these s/ss are of my current characters, because I don't die on them now that I actually have gear..

I'm calling out EVERY dueler on Dtrades who thinks they can step to me Legit vs Legit.. I dare you..

Kills on my barb before I had any decent gear + 3 on 1 with amp damage curse, those s/ss are over 3 months old.. Also Telestomp was Aldurs druid for me to mess around on and EastRealm is talrasha fber...

None of these s/ss are of my current characters, because I don't die on them now that I actually have gear..

I'm calling out EVERY dueler on Dtrades who thinks they can step to me Legit vs Legit.. I dare you..

Wait, now you want legit duels? Ill do legit duels.

kid gimmie a date/time/game

god damn

What do you mean "now you want legit duels*

I am, was, and always will be 100% Legit..

Oh, so legit isnt the same as GM?

Misunderstanding then.

Oh, so legit isnt the same as GM?

Misunderstanding then.

I guess legit duels mean for him that you're using legit/perm items with no glitched/bugged items.

kid gimmie a date/time/game

god damn

yes indeed

more excuses.....

more excuses.....

vouch

aaron raped him lol

and yay my 200th post on dtrades since early 2006