To Cain, Jags and All of Dtrades

Alina

I had this great idea for a FG race on ladder which turned out to go horribly wrong. I'm sorry for those who we're apart of it and everyone who got involved in the drama which was created. It was worse than most of you know and myself and Jags shouldn't have allowed it to get as bad as it did.

I'm sorry to those members who decided to get in the middle or simply made yourself involved. You simply went after me or him because of your dislike of us, and not the truth of what was going on. There should have never been a middle to get into. I am sorry for letting it go at far as it did.

I tried to talk to Jags on AIM and that turned out horribly wrong as well. I'm sorry that I made the BG post about you Jags. After trying to work everything out in AIM, when it turned onto dtrades.. I wasn't able to talk to you on AIM anymore. Instead of working out the problems we resorted to low-blows attacks and personality and character attacks which isn't the way we should handle things if we're both going to work together.

I do want to Thank Paul and Ryan for dealing with the issues with me and helping me gather my thoughts enough to do what was right, even if it ment going against what I wanted to do. I'm sorry that I pulled you both in when I needed advice of what to do.

Cain, Most of all I am sorry for what I did to you. This is YOUR staff. We are Your staff. We represent you in whatever we do. If we post in the D2 sections to the BG, We represent your site, your time invested and all of your hard work. We we're being selfish with what we wanted and I'm sure you're disappointed in both of us.

Cain does an amazing job on this site and all of us should Thank him more than we do. He's putting so much time and money into dtrades and the upgrades, it's unbelievable. I never met someone with as much dedication to something than he is. I'm sorry for the mistakes I made Cain.

I'm truly sorry for how I acted and reacted in the situation.

I'll keep mine open because Jags closed his. If you're going to say anything hateful, save it. If it does get out of hand, It will be closed. Edit: I'm going to close this as well. If you have something to say either PM me or send me a message on AIM, Yahoo or MSN.

Let's all have fun now, Okay?