High scores too high?

Tanis-HalfTrade

http://www.dtrades.org/index.php?act=Arcad...=play&gameid=71

u cant get past 986.X

whoeever got 986 first is the winner of the thing

i think everyone that got 986 should have the winner tag

this is not the point of this thread..anyways i dont think so...

Super Mario Rampage

kid hacked it...then the #1 hacked it over him and even said it in the high score comments..what a dumbass...LOL

they are also several more but i don't feel like looking for em...I'll post em if ever O come by em.

Isotope - yea, im not even sure if that can be changed, ill ask tenj

Tori - what? where is this mystical game? i need a link (i really didnt see it anywhere?)

Vic - all you have to do on that game is look straight ahead and hold down the spacebar.....its just a damn endurance/how long ur comp will stay on contest......dont think there is a way to really mod that, i mean its the same with that defend the castle game once u get enough archers.

Isotope - yea, im not even sure if that can be changed, ill ask tenj

Tori - what? where is this mystical game? i need a link (i really didnt see it anywhere?)

Vic - all you have to do on that game is look straight ahead and hold down the spacebar.....its just a damn endurance/how long ur comp will stay on contest......dont think there is a way to really mod that, i mean its the same with that defend the castle game once u get enough archers.

oh yea I see now...all he did was left something to hold his spacebar and he went to bed or something...what a great game. *rolls eyes* blink.gif

but they are way more..i'd say there is about 7-8 games out there i've crossed. AH YES! I have one..this stupid puzzle game...

Jigsaw Puzzle Dog

the logner it takes you to make the puzzle, the better you are! huh...? if you can do something about this that'd be nice. oh there is always that starry night game...you can't complete it.

Starry Night

• 1 month later...
http://www.dtrades.org/index.php?act=Arcad...tats&gameid=256

Basically first person to win the game will always be first.

just like the birth game, spear toss, spank the monkey...and many many of other max pts games out there..this is not a glitch, this is a "who gets the top score first" type of games.

sneak - im gonna have to check out necro a bit more....really nothing i see except maybe elevation that would be hacked?  i havent played it much though so ill check it out

vic - im workin on it now.

heh

1.) Elevation - Not hacked. If you beat the game you get a score bonus.

2.) Speedy Thief - How is this hacked? There are tons of time bonuses so you can keep going for a long time.

sneak - im gonna have to check out necro a bit more....really nothing i see except maybe elevation that would be hacked?  i havent played it much though so ill check it out

heh

2.) Speedy Thief - How is this hacked? There are tons of time bonuses so you can keep going for a long time.

Elevation isnt hacked.

It does give a bonus at the end.

=)

Edit: Presidents score on hammered is a bit high.

The highest score ive ever seen it on dtrades was 32k and thats going back 2 years.

heh

Elevation isnt hacked.

It does give a bonus at the end.

=)

Edit: Presidents score on hammered is a bit high.

The highest score ive ever seen it on dtrades was 32k and thats going back 2 years.

president basicaly hacked 75% of the titles he has. Tanis weren't you supposed to do something about this? O.o

• 5 weeks later...