Nother FG app

Jaquiezz

I noticed how little action the class/general/pvp sections were getting, so I thought a good way to get them moving would be to give posters FG. Say some one posts a well thought out, well researched response to someones question, or critiques a build in depth and thoughtfully, they should maybe get a couple FG. Not a ton, but enough to reward their time and effort. Make it clear that not just anything will work, and it is at the mods discretion, and spammers will be warned. Just to support those who spend time to give positive/constructive criticism.

• 2 weeks later...

Like wager a fg into the post when you are making it to give to a person who answers?

umm i thnk he means for example, i make a topic "What are the bp's for a bowazon".

And Nader answers "oh its this this this and this".

and Madd-hatter goes "oh its this this this this and this. this is blah blah blah"

and i HAVE to give my fg to one of them for answering in my thread. It could be the most detailed, the most qucik one.

No, what I'm saying is the Mods reward those who give well thought out, thoughtful and researched responses that really add something- they answer the question at hand in a detailed way, they don't repeat whats already been said. And spam is still cracked down on. This is a way to get the forums moving with a little more traffic, as people will be inclined to give better and more responses.

No, what I'm saying is the Mods reward those who give well thought out, thoughtful and researched responses that really add something- they answer the question at hand in a detailed way, they don't repeat whats already been said. And spam is still cracked down on. This is a way to get the forums moving with a little more traffic, as people will be inclined to give better and more responses.

It's a good idea but the problem is time, I don't think mods want to spend hours reading every topic for good responses and deciding which is best to award fg...it's a good idea like I said it's just some things are easier said than done.