To all you dickheads who thought I was ugly...

Legit-Trades

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
y do the pictures NOT work? o_O

download the pictures so you dont have to keep this pointless thread up for everyone else

its threads like this that cause games to die cause all the nerds fucked up their keyboard, you can already see jubbs sticking shift key

after years of using the "enter" button for chat, it started to stick, so i went out and brought a brand new Packard Bell 5130 for $5 and $2.5 shipping.

The enter dont stick anymore, and I use "Del" instead for chat.

I still see nipslip with a bit of photo editing.

Jen, what color are they? I gota be precise ;) <(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
LOL U CANT BE SERIOUS

your nuts cannot have dropped yet, or you couldnt satisfy a woman of that caliber. you better stick to $10 meth whores.

You don't even know who i am, for some one who has a "pimps list" in his sig i think that is quite enough out of you.

thx for your input rando scammer/multi. keep thinking that i care what virgin internet nerds think.

/end sarcasm.

look at my join date ass hat. i've been here way longer than you. go star in another bukkake film please. ^_^

LOL U CANT BE SERIOUS

your nuts cannot have dropped yet, or you couldnt satisfy a woman of that caliber. you better stick to $10 meth whores.

You don't even know who i am, for some one who has a "pimps list" in his sig i think that is quite enough out of you.

thx for your input rando scammer/multi. keep thinking that i care what virgin internet nerds think.

/end sarcasm.

look at my join date ass hat. i've been here way longer than you. go star in another bukkake film please. ^_^

wrong ^_^

LOL U CANT BE SERIOUS

/end sarcasm.

wrong ^_^

how inventive. i think thats gonna win you a pulitzer. :crai:

oh and yeah i do remember you. i think you got banned for scamming.