New rule needed

Tragedy

I see too many people trying to sell permed duped items. As far as I know, dupes after 1.10 are unpermed no matter what, you just have to run into a copy of it. Adding this to the rules would prevent people from selling it, thus nobody will get mad about poofing items unless they lied about vouches or misread that it is unpermed.

I see too many people trying to sell permed duped items. As far as I know, dupes after 1.10 are unpermed no matter what, you just have to run into a copy of it. Adding this to the rules would prevent people from selling it, thus nobody will get mad about poofing items unless they lied about vouches or misread that it is unpermed.

what about the people that lie saying it poof'd?? How can you know for sure?

I see too many people trying to sell permed duped items.  As far as I know, dupes after 1.10 are unpermed no matter what, you just have to run into a copy of it.  Adding this to the rules would prevent people from selling it, thus nobody will get mad about poofing items unless they lied about vouches or misread that it is unpermed.

what about the people that lie saying it poof'd?? How can you know for sure?

It realy cant be known for sure, since people have been known to do stupid/insane things for a few $ (think scammars.)

it all comes down to trust and good nature.

Okay, so me making a thread called permed perfect CoA doesnt bother you guys? I understand that you buy or trade at your own risk, but this is dtrades, not jsp. I do remember a rule being added that you have to say unpermed or permed, but you can't say permed for a 1.10+ dupe. It's not perm if it was duped after 09, it's that easy.

And yes, you are correct, you cannot get all 100%, but you can get closer with this...

Okay, so me making a thread called permed perfect CoA doesnt bother you guys? I understand that you buy or trade at your own risk, but this is dtrades, not jsp. I do remember a rule being added that you have to say unpermed or permed, but you can't say permed for a 1.10+ dupe. It's not perm if it was duped after 09, it's that easy.

And yes, you are correct, you cannot get all 100%, but you can get closer with this...

but how do you know what was duped before 1.09? I understand that there are some no brainers, but what about the rest of the stuff??

I have 50 or so 3/20/20's that I have had since 1.09, but I can't prove it

Let's ban trading all together. Then they can't get scammed at all. If they're caught selling unperm as perm, then they get in trouble.

you know damn well that's not what i mean, if anything, let's not allow people to trade their 'permed' 1.10+ items unless they have vouches or are willing to test it. Fathom, CoA, etc etc. The only problem I have with this is everyone gets away with it because mods don't enforce this. If the current mods have a problem with looking through a few posts for obvious reasons then they shouldn't be mods. It's not like dtrades has thousands of posts per day like other sites.

and if not that, make a sticky that explains the difference between perm, unpermed, duped, legit, etc. This is not a waste of time, why don't you guys realize that not everyone that uses this site has played diablo 2 since 08 and they get taken advantage of because of it.

mmm the only thing i agree is with, people really should know the difference between perm, legit, and unperm

perm-duped item that wont poof because it was duped before 1.10

legit-legit item found that wont ever poof (unless some game glitch)

unperm-duped item after 1.10 that can have a chance of poofing

i think threads that have "perm griff" or "perm griff" or "perm Fathom" or "perm coa" ect ect.. should be closed.... its either legit or unpermed..and it throws people off.

Let's ban trading all together. Then they can't get scammed at all. If they're caught selling unperm as perm, then they get in trouble.

you know damn well that's not what i mean, if anything, let's not allow people to trade their 'permed' 1.10+ items unless they have vouches or are willing to test it. Fathom, CoA, etc etc. The only problem I have with this is everyone gets away with it because mods don't enforce this. If the current mods have a problem with looking through a few posts for obvious reasons then they shouldn't be mods. It's not like dtrades has thousands of posts per day like other sites.

and if not that, make a sticky that explains the difference between perm, unpermed, duped, legit, etc. This is not a waste of time, why don't you guys realize that not everyone that uses this site has played diablo 2 since 08 and they get taken advantage of because of it.

So why don't u look through some posts and pm us the ones u see. If I see somebody selling unperm as perm, I take care of it.

Testing items is up to the traders. Mods have no part in it because of obvious reasons.

If you want to make a thorough, accurate post explaining the difference between unperm, perm, and legit then we can consider stickying it.

So why don't u look through some posts and pm us the ones u see. If I see somebody selling unperm as perm, I take care of it.

Testing items is up to the traders. Mods have no part in it because of obvious reasons.

If you want to make a thorough, accurate post explaining the difference between unperm, perm, and legit then we can consider stickying it.

that's more of the reaction I wanted. I would like to get cain or enzo's view too though.