Light sorcy 4 melee barb iso

Stunt

Alrighty this stuff is perm / legit because I hate perming and I hate shit poofing on me

3 lightning skills / 27 life / 2os cornet (Currently 2x jah'd)

Perm Fletch (From Uker)

Archon Coh

2x legit / perm'd sojs (non matching)

100% Perm'd G-Spurs (From Pbballer)

mages / frosties

39 hoto

arach

7x plain light gcs

1x +6 dex light gc

1x fhr light gc

Torch (I'll post exact stats when I get home I think its a high one though)

Merc:

Eth Infinity cv

Dream bv (11 res i believe)

Archon Enigma

Iso:

148 base def ss

190ed + / 20 dr Eth Gladiator's Bane (Zod'd)

High Rends

20 Stat Barb torch (Would like to swap my 19/10 + something for it)

20 Stat Anni (idc about other stats preferably low res b/c its cheaper)

37x 3/20/20's (Preferably perm but will accept unperms if I can't get any perms)

Ber Rune

Maybe 1x 40/15 ias jewel (not sure yet)

I would prefer everything from my iso to be perm'd but if I cannot get perm of a certain item I will accept unperms.

Evolution - I'm at work (Slackin off) so I can't get the exact stats right now I'll make sure to update this thread when I do though. And sorry, if the infinity is going it going for perm'd items or many unperms but right now I have someone trying to get me some items on my list that I need more than unperms right now sorry.

Lemon - Gbane has to be 190ed + sorry and you never mentioned the dr so I can't really make any deal without knowing that. If you check for me and hook me up with the dr I'll see if I like the offer.

i need:

Dream BV

especially the perm gspurs.

if you can get pbballer to vouch them and allow me to test them personally let me know.

i have perm 32020s and perm sspurs, i would like to trade the perm sspurs + currency for the gspurs if you allow me to test them and if ppballer vouches

Edit:

Also have a 20/x Btorch which i can trade for you 19/x Btorch ONLY as an "add" to complete the deal.

Skai - I pm'd pbballer requesting that he verifies our prevoius transaction. After he posts I will be glad to let you test them.

Unfortunately I have no need / use for perm'd sspurs I only need pretty much my iso. If you would like to offer in perm 320's I would consider but as for sspurs no thanks.

And yeah I can swap btorches with you once we both agree on the number of 3/20/20's

Also, who are your vouches on the 3/20/20's and (Depending on the vouches) I may require baaling.

Skai - I pm'd pbballer requesting that he verifies our prevoius transaction. After he posts I will be glad to let you test them.

Unfortunately I have no need / use for perm'd sspurs I only need pretty much my iso. If you would like to offer in perm 320's I would consider but as for sspurs no thanks.

And yeah I can swap btorches with you once we both agree on the number of 3/20/20's

Also, who are your vouches on the 3/20/20's and (Depending on the vouches) I may require baaling.

you honestly need vouches from a mod? d4rkone, arekkusu, underdog, T.I.T.A.N, simplybrian, paul..., and a ton more.. if anyone has seen ANY of my characters.. everything i use is 100% perm or legit, i'm one of the few persons here who only uses perm and refuses unperm items.

My Chars:

Bri

Outlast

BsV

Crackerjacks

i always have 32020s on them because i constantly test 32020s which i recieve, and all that i have are perm.

if you know ma shit is perm, feel free to vouch me

Skai - No offense to you but I ask for vouches on heavily duped items from whoever the person is. Personally I don't know you so I'm asking for vouches being you're a mod or not.

Besides, I've heard / seen a few threads on some high tt ranking people selling unperms as perms or just scamming in general. This is not directed towards you. All I'm saying is I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Update:

Ft:

Perm Fletch (From Uker)

Archon Coh

mages / frosties

39 hoto

1x +6 dex light gc

1x fhr light gc

18/11 Storch

18/16/10 Anni

Merc:

Eth Infinity cv (288 / -50)

Dream bv (11 res)

Mage Plate Enigma

Crown Of Theives (For ll)

Iso:

148 base def Ber'd ss

Rends

37x 3/20/20's (Preferably perm but will accept unperms if I can't get any perms)

Update:

Ft:

Perm Fletch (From Uker)

Archon Coh

mages / frosties

39 hoto

1x +6 dex light gc

1x fhr light gc

18/11 Storch

18/16/10 Anni

Merc:

Mage Plate Enigma

Iso:

148 base def Ber'd ss

Rends

1x Angelic Set (1x Ammy 2x Rings)

1x Highlords

... :wub:

Angel - Currently Skai is interested in my perm'd gspurs but if you wish to bid against him lmk and I'll handle the matter accordingly.

Also, Wewo has the c/o of 15x 320's on fletch I'll pm him to verify he still wants because it was a little while ago he placed the c/o

As for everything else, how many 320's will you offer for the anni, light gc, and the fletch

Update:

Ft:

Perm Fletch (From Uker)

Archon Coh

mages / frosties

39 hoto

1x +6 dex light gc

1x plain

18/11 Storch

18/16/10 Anni

Merc:

Mage Plate Enigma

Iso:

148 base def Ber'd ss

Rends

1x Angelic Set (1x Ammy 2x Rings)

1x Highlords